*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,619,925 Views | 71695 Replies | Last: 26 min ago by aggiehawg
agent-maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Clearly stated that they sting AND bite. That and being poisonous is probably what makes them so dangerous
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
RAB91
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
BuddysBud
AG
stetson said:

MooreTrucker said:

Secolobo said:

Not anymore. Now MSM logic makes me do the expression of this emoji.

Wow, so these hornets don't sting, but bite instead?? CNN, once again proving that they are a third rate network.

CNN has become as credible as Mad Magazine. Who are these "scientists"? The "journalist" couldn't at least make a phone call to actually speak with an entomologist about the introduction of the wasps to the west coast and provide the name of the reference?
Also, the "sting is deadly if bitten multiple times" makes no sense. Does that mean that venom in the stinger is poisonous if you eat the wasp? I might guess that the journalist means that multiple stings can be deadly. Even that is irrelevant without additional details. Bee and fire ant stings are deadly after multiple stings. Does it take 2-3 Asian wasp stings to be deadly or 200-300 stings? How can anyone with poor sixth grade level communication skills be hired as a reporter for CNN? Doesn't CNN have editors who review reports before they are released? A good reporter could have provided proper details in as many words that this CNN journalist used.
HtownAg92
AG
Not surprising given this is the same network that puts a picture of a 10-22 up and calls it a AK-47.

I'm sure this has been posted elsewhere, but this guy who voluntarily gets stung by insects to rate it shows how bad it is. Sting occurs about 10:00 mark, but the build up is pretty good.

CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

The "journalist" couldn't at least make a phone call to actually speak with an entomologist about the introduction of the wasps to the west coast and provide the name of the reference?

....How can anyone with poor sixth grade level communication skills be hired as a reporter for CNN? Doesn't CNN have editors who review reports before they are released? A good reporter could have provided proper details in as many words that this CNN journalist used.
.Gee. It's almost as if page views and click bait scare headlines run CNN, not truth and fact finding. One would almost think that "journalism" these days consists purely of hitting up Google and Twitter and doing "Cut" and "Paste".
aggiepanic95
AG
HtownAg92 said:

Not surprising given this is the same network that puts a picture of a 10-22 up and calls it a AK-47.

I'm sure this has been posted elsewhere, but this guy who voluntarily gets stung by insects to rate it shows how bad it is. Sting occurs about 10:00 mark, but the build up is pretty good.

So which ultimately won the Sting championship? Killer Hornet or Executioner Wasp?
RAB91
aggiedata
AG
HtownAg92
AG
aggiepanic95 said:

HtownAg92 said:

So which ultimately won the Sting championship? Killer Hornet or Executioner Wasp?
It is hard to tell the sequence of when he did them, since he had some executioner footage on his murder hornet video, and didn't mention the murder hornet on his executioner video.

It looked like the executioner was worse. Definitely more pain. The swelling of the hornet was worse, but he said the executioner's venom effects lasted a week and left a crater in his arm.

I'm never going outside again. Just watching those videos made me nauseous.
TexAgs91
AG
HtownAg92 said:

I identify as Ultra-MAGA
aggie93
AG
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
agent-maroon
AG
Glad to know that something good can come from this whole shelter in place debacle - I haven't just gained 19 lbs and went weeks past a reasonable haircut timing, I've helped protect myself against being eaten by wolves!

Winning!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Barnyard96
AG
aggie93 said:

Maybe a wolf in sheep's clothing?
ProgN
ProgN
mazzag
AG
mazzag
AG
These tweets were in reply to this

buzzardb267
AG
His obsession with Trump is amazing. He earlier tweeted about a sign requiring employees to wear masks and Trump wasn't. Now, it's what kind of music is played? Is this news?
BuddysBud
AG
It's CNN. Cable Non-news Network
bonfarr
AG
https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-man-wears-kkk-hood-california-grocery-store-coronavirus-20200504-kzdkqbxi5fcfvo6k3toecwmt6u-story.html

Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
BuddysBud
AG
bonfarr said:

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-man-wears-kkk-hood-california-grocery-store-coronavirus-20200504-kzdkqbxi5fcfvo6k3toecwmt6u-story.html

They want to arrest you for not wearing a mask. And then they want to arrest you for wearing the wrong mask. Wearing a KKK hood is poor taste but it should not be illegal as long as you are minding your own business.
CanyonAg77
AG
mazzag said:

These tweets were in reply to this

Well, Jim.

You can't always get what you want.
CanyonAg77
AG
bonfarr said:

Thank God it was California, and not a Red State.
End Of Message
AG
https://instagr.am/p/B_0GTRdg8Vn
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
agent-maroon
AG
bonfarr said:

Did anybody else see the fat guy in back with the OU t-shirt before they noticed the hood or am I the only one?
ProgN
I looked for the color of his arms to make sure it wasn't Clayton Bigsby.
themissinglink
AG
ProgN
TexAgs91
AG
Prognightmare said:

That's not for recycle
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
aggiehawg
AG
Ag with kids
AG
bonfarr said:

Quote:

"It's a sad reminder of intolerance," he said. "The people who live in our city deserve better."

I find the irony of this statement to be quite amusing...
ProgN
aggiehawg said:

ProgN
First Page Last Page
Page 379 of 2049

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.