*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,494,825 Views | 71047 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Biz Ag
MetoliusAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Another amazing investigative reporting job by Fox News Tucker Carlson and rightwing magazine The Federalist. Take that, libs!

Artorias
AG
@etcetera... the name of this thread is funny political tweets. You should try actually posting one that is funny.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
mugwurt said:

@etcetera... the name of this thread is funny political tweets. You should try actually posting one that is funny.

BLOCKED and flagged It works great.
agent-maroon
AG
NM didn't see previous posts
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ProgN
mugwurt said:

He/she is attempting to hijack this thread and get it to be ignored. It won't work, we have a lot of contributors and he/she will fade away. Keep adding any funny material, regardless of party,
MetoliusAg
prognightmare:

Is this supposed to be another "safe space" echo chamber thread like the 530-page Deep State thread for trump supporters only? If it is, let me know, and then I won't add content to it.

But if it is a thread for funny tweets regardless of party, then stop your whining. A tweet which a Trump supporter like yourself might not see the humor in is likely to be quite funny to a Dem or Never Trumper.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
mugwurt said:

I think it's true... leftists simply have no sense of humor. I can laugh at my own expense but I just do t get some people's humor I guess.... Butthurt is not humor.
RyanAg08
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

mugwurt said:

I think it's true... leftists simply have no sense of humor. I can laugh at my own expense but I just do t get some people's humor I guess.... Butthurt is not humor.

Also, good humor has a bit of truth to it, and we all know how it is with liberals and the truth.
Burt Macklin, FBI
AG
oldarmy1 said:

I suppose she could have keys or a small cell phone in some pocket?

Burt Macklin, FBI
AG
etcetera said:

prognightmare:

Is this supposed to be another "safe space" echo chamber thread like the 530-page Deep State thread for trump supporters only? If it is, let me know, and then I won't add content to it.

But if it is a thread for funny tweets regardless of party, then stop your whining. A tweet which a Trump supporter like yourself might not see the humor in is likely to be quite funny to a Dem or Never Trumper.

I believe he was pretty clear. He even bolded the word "funny". Just because you got called out for posting dumb tweets does not make this an echo chamber. Look back at some if the ones bio has posted. I may not agree with most of them, but they're still funny.

If you find the ones you have posted humorous, then I assume you're the type to serve veggie trays at your house parties.
biobioprof
biobioprof
The Deep State is even deeper than I thought

ProgN
OOPS
MetoliusAg
Facts are har-rud.

Burt Macklin, FBI
AG
Burt Macklin, FBI
AG
Artorias
AG
etcetera said:

Facts are har-rud.

Literally 2 posts above and 30 minutes before yours... SMH
ProgN
Not political but still funny.

ProgN
ProgN
ProgN
ProgN
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
biobioprof
MetoliusAg
MetoliusAg
ProgN
"Pay with cash", lol
MooreTrucker
AG
etcetera said:

LOL!!!

Oh wait, that's not funny at all.
Burt Macklin, FBI
AG
etcetera said:

Congratulations! You FINALLY did it. Only took you like 30 tries. Now go bring us some more like that.
MetoliusAg
Tfw the attorney firm you're paying huge hourly fees for is charging you double because they know you're a compulsive liar:

biobioprof
biobioprof
First Page Last Page
Page 37 of 2030

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.