*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,664,038 Views | 71876 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by LOYAL AG
PhatMack19
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
captkirk
AG
Tom Hagen
AG
LOL

We have seen this movie before. Government over-hypes a threat as an excuse to grab more of our freedoms. When the “threat” is over, however, they never give us our freedoms back...Ron Paul

CanyonAg77
AG
LOL, indeed. Serves them right for moving their call centers to a place where the accents cause calls to last 3x as long and be 1/10 as productive.
bonfarr
AG
Tom Hagen said:

LOL

Funny I bet the call centers in Mumbai that robodial me three or four times a day for Card Services, Microsoft Tech Support, US Grants department, and the IRS scams all find a way to keep their business running.
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
agent-maroon
AG
Probably be funnier if I didn't have business with both those banks. I'm sure Chase will have similar problems for the bank fail trifecta...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Gardening Ag
Tom Hagen said:

LOL

Fake news. I guarantee no one considers it a possibility for Indians to work from home. American companies essentially built their own business parks that have very unique infrastructure for their call and data centers. Employees are searched as they enter.

More likely, they asked the US employees to work from home and do not have the capabilities in place or the bandwidth to handle the VPN load.
FrioAg 00
AG
India also has less than 6% of their population over 65, and survival to 65 there is basically hunger games and ensures you are made of iron
FDT92
AG
Rusty_Shakleford said:

Tom Hagen said:

LOL

Fake news. I guarantee no one considers it a possibility for Indians to work from home. American companies essentially built their own business parks that have very unique infrastructure for their call and data centers. Employees are searched as they enter.

More likely, they asked the US employees to work from home and do not have the capabilities in place or the bandwidth to handle the VPN load.
I work for one of the 3 banks mentioned previously. Our IT department would rank as a top 10 tech company. Yes, starting last week we went to 100% work from home and our infrastructure has been able to handle it (though we had to switch from jabber to zoom).

The problem with our three locations in India is that many workers are not from those locations and stay in hostels during the week and go home for the weekends. Home usually is a village that does not have the infrastructure to support reliable remote work. This has really become an issue because the hostels are also being shutdown.
Gardening Ag

Maybe we're just more risk-adverse. Anything customer related is very restricted and secured onsite. We even confiscate cell phones when the employees enter the building. IT and programmers may be different, it's still I think there would be data security issues letting anyone remotely connect offsite in India.
annie88
AG
techno-ag
AG
I say! One must have the proper priorities. Jolly good!

Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
aggiedata
AG
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
captkirk
AG
annie88
AG
Houston Lee
AG
Tom Hagen
AG
Tom Hagen
AG
TexAgs91
AG
Tom Hagen said:

I used to hate her. Now I see her as the embodiment of pure evil.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Zemira
AG
TexAgs91 said:

Tom Hagen said:

I used to hate her. Now I see her as the embodiment of pure evil.
Yep she looks skeletal there. Like she's used up her life force and is living on an evil life force she made a deal with the devil to get when she was younger.
aggiedata
AG
Oops

e=mc2
AG
aggiedata said:

Oops

Awesome!
captkirk
AG
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
ProgN
ProgN
annie88
AG
More, this guy is really funny. And good for him for making peoples days better.

C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
agent-maroon
AG
Dinner napkins, hmmmm...

Prediction: business for plumbers and roto-rooter services is about to become very, very good
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
annie88
AG
Prognightmare said:

That's hilarious. I especially liked it when she was holding one of the boys and he was kind of dancing too.
annie88
AG
TDub
AG
TDub
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 343 of 2054

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.