*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,173,916 Views | 74916 Replies | Last: 33 min ago by oh no
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FrioAg 00
AG
Wait, but I got all these talking points from "my side", "the right side of history", the side that is woke to the truth, from the DNC. How could these points conclude that killing black people is for their own good? Thats both super racists and fascists….

Wait for it….

Lightbulb. Next up: deciding whether to accept what you just emphatically learned as the truth and change you're entire world view - or run from it and hide in your cognitive dissonance.
93MarineHorn
FrioAg 00 said:

Wait, but I got all these talking points from "my side", "the right side of history", the side that is woke to the truth, from the DNC. How could these points conclude that killing black people is for their own good? Thats both super racists and fascists….

Wait for it….

Lightbulb. Next up: deciding whether to accept what you just emphatically learned as the truth and change you're entire world view - or run from it and hide in your cognitive dissonance.
Or you just blame white supremacy for all the violent crime committed by blacks and carry on unaffected.
FrioAg 00
AG
That's the same as option #2. It's a head-in-sand argument that anyone realizes is garbage if they aren't committed to perpetuating their view while simultaneously know it's incorrect
captkirk
AG
n/m
Ag83
AG
annie88
AG

annie88
AG
JPAg88
AG

Aggie12B
AG
BadMoonRisin
AG
BadMoonRisin
AG
least shocking news ever:

Wasn't one of the Lincoln Project idiots also a pedo?

edit: oh, that's one of the LP idiots right next to him, Rick Wilson.

Interdasting.

It's almost as if they aren't Christians or conservatives at all. And are indeed liberal activist ******s galivanting as "concerned moderates", but still want to drop loads in underaged boys a holes.

Very, very shocking. No straight man non-degenerate has ever taken a selfie like this before.
Smoochie-Wallace II
BadMoonRisin said:

"Hello, is this the police? I just witnessed a murder."
12th Man
AG

12th Man
AG

12th Man
AG

12th Man
AG

12th Man
AG

12th Man
AG

12th Man
AG

nortex97
AG
nortex97
AG
nortex97
AG
Odin
AG
The little brother crap has always made me laugh, they are too stupid to look when the schools were founded. They are technically the little brother and actually act like it, spoiled, entitled, if they don't get what the want they run to mommy (legislature) and tattle.
captkirk
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

least shocking news ever:

Wasn't one of the Lincoln Project idiots also a pedo?

edit: oh, that's one of the LP idiots right next to him, Rick Wilson.

Interdasting.

It's almost as if they aren't Christians or conservatives at all. And are indeed liberal activist ******s galivanting as "concerned moderates", but still want to drop loads in underaged boys a holes.

Very, very shocking. No straight man non-degenerate has ever taken a selfie like this before.
No way Rick Wilson isn't also a Pedo
annie88
AG
JPAg88 said:

I must be tired this morning who is that on the right?
captkirk
AG
annie88 said:

JPAg88 said:

I must be tired this morning who is that on the right?
Hawk Tuah
annie88
AG
Odin said:

The little brother crap has always made me laugh, they are too stupid to look when the schools were founded. They are technically the little brother and actually act like it, spoiled, entitled, if they don't get what the want they run to mommy (legislature) and tattle.
There was a guy on Twitter about a week ago complaining that we stole their block T. Yes I **** you not. We've been around longer than they have and we have always had the block T. And it's a capital T. Yeah, I understand the design of it but if you look at our old old school stuff, we had it before them. Hell our original yearbook was called the Longhorn.
oh no
AG
Ag83
AG
japantiger
S
bigcat22 said:

Sad that this was a real "news" report. Need to listen to the audio with the video

It's obviously not an AR15..there's no chainsaw bayonet
Biz Ag
AG

CoppellAg93
AG

StandUpforAmerica
I'm voting for DeSantis in the primary, but will happily vote for Trump in the general election if he wins the primary.
CanyonAg77
AG
StandUpforAmerica said:

I don't know the guy on the lower left, but I'm pretty sure the guy in the middle of the right column is a right wing humorist on YouTube
First Page Last Page
Page 2127 of 2141

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.