*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,879,211 Views | 79714 Replies | Last: 24 min ago by captkirk
Aggie12B
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
4D Chess: Biden Offers The Palestinians $100 Million In Exchange For None Of The Hostages

TEL AVIV In a stunning move sure to be taught at universities in politics and diplomacy classes for generations to come, President Joe Biden has brokered a deal to send $100 million of U.S. taxpayer money to the Palestinian Authority in exchange for none of the hostages currently being held by Hamas.
"Here's the deal," Biden mumbled to the gathered media. "Nobody's ever done anything like this. We're going to send 100 million…billion trillion…100 thousand…all of the…the…100 million dollars to…to the…to the folks that…those folks there. Philistines. Planetfiends. Palestines. Palestinians. And in return, I have asked for none of the people being held hostage by Hamas to be released. I worked hard on this deal and held firm until they agreed to take it. I showed them who's boss. Marginzarfinabit…"
The deal, which was quickly agreed to by the Palestinian Authority, is believed to provide much-needed humanitarian relief to the Palestinian people by funding the purchase and assembly of more rockets, bombs, and small arms. "Our people are starving and thirsty," said Palestinian Authority spokesman Omar Hassan Bakalakadaka. "This influx of funding from the United States will go a long way toward paying for further violent acts to be perpetrated against Israeli civilians. Thank you, President Biden, and death to Israel."
Biden has promised the Palestinians he will authorize another $100 million after the first $100 million is spent, in exchange for nothing whatsoever.
At publishing time, the White House stressed that the administration was more than willing to take the Palestinian Authority at its word that none of the $100 million would be used for all of the things the Palestinian Authority always uses money for, such as weapons and horrific acts of terrorism.

Courtesy of The Babylon Bee
Aggie12B
AG
Biden Announces He Has Secured Pinky Promise From Hamas Not To Use $100 Million For Terrorism

WASHINGTON, D.C. After authorizing $100 million dollars for humanitarian aid in Gaza, President Biden assured Israel and other allies that he has received a pinky promise from Hamas that they won't use the money for terrorism.
"That's the strongest promise there is," Biden reminded reporters who questioned him on the matter. "They even put sugar on top and said 'Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye.' There is no stronger guarantee that this money will be put to good use helping innocent Palestinians instead of making homemade rockets to murder people with. It's all ok, folks!"
Biden then tripped on a nearby sandbag and broke 23 bones, forcing him to call a lid for the day.
"We thank The Great Satan for this gift of millions of American dollars," said Hamas spokesperson Muhammad Muhammad Al Muhammad. "We will get right to work buying, um, bandaids, and water, um, and whatever else our people need to stay alive, even though we all want to die as martyrs for Allah while killing Jews. We definitely won't buy $100 million worth of rockets. No way. Pinky promise."
At publishing time, sources had confirmed another $100 million worth of rockets were traveling toward Tel Aviv.

Courtesy of The Babylon Bee
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
nortex97
AG
ravingfans
AG
Aggie12B said:

Makes me wonder though if they want us to report them to out ourselves as aligned with the wrong ideology???

Edit: guess I need my vision checked this morning--thought that said "report" instead it says "deport"
Biz Ag
AG
Biz Ag
AG
Biz Ag
AG
nortex97
AG
Biz Ag said:

Well…a few other places.

TexAgs91
AG
Aggie12B said:

CoppellAg93
AG
MostlyHarmless
AG
Bondag said:

Damn! If I was Canadian he'd have my vote.
HtownAg92
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

Bondag said:

So many journos can be dismantled with "name one" or "give me an example" response because they speak in exaggeration, generalities and talking points with no basis for any of it. Elon did the same thing recently and it was similarly entertaining.
SuhrThang
justcallmeharry said:

Pretty please, Cher. Just leave.

How about she leaves this SOLAR SYSTEM. Get of my cloud!
“A drunkard’s dream if I ever did see one”
captkirk
AG

jagvocate
AG

justcallmeharry
S
Here's a shocker...

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Ag83
AG
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
oh no
AG
Ag83
AG

FrioAg 00
AG
Funny, but I want to know the context

They might have just been a*holes to cops for no reason
Ag83
AG
Ag83
AG
Why do you need to the context? You think the police were there to help them? Did they call the police for help? Why should they talk to them?
HoustonAg2106
AG
HtownAg92 said:

MostlyHarmless said:

Bondag said:

So many journos can be dismantled with "name one" or "give me an example" response because they speak in exaggeration, generalities and talking points with no basis for any of it. Elon did the same thing recently and it was similarly entertaining.

Unfortunately it does take a certain level of intelligence and skill to recognize their BS and successfully call it out without looking petty or defensive
MostlyHarmless
AG
HtownAg92 said:

MostlyHarmless said:

Bondag said:

Actually, it wasn't so much how he treated the journo as it was what he said towards the end. We could use more politicians like him south of the border.
FrioAg 00
AG
Because some cops suck, but a whole bunch don't.

And they have a very hard job, which we actually really need them to do.

Being an a*hole to then unnecessarily just ensures the good ones leave and all we get are the bad ones.

Why do I need to justify why it's not a good idea to be an a*hole to someone without a reason?
Ag83
AG
I'll just say I disagree with you and leave it at that. Those cops weren't there because they wanted a friendly chat. They were 100% correct to completely ignore them. I don't think that makes them *******s at all - just smart. If you want to converse with police who show up clearly with a police purpose in mind, knock yourself out and chat up a storm with them. I'll be like those guys and ignore them or just shut up entirely.
Ag83
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 1840 of 2278

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.