*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,949,785 Views | 73436 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Aggie12B
FrioAg 00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well, if I was a member of a sub group of people that were 10-20x more likely to commit a violent crime, I'd try to lie about the data to cover it up as well

Black males between the ages of 12 and 32 make up approximately 1-2% of the US population.
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
He's a Nobleman now.

justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
MostlyHarmless
AG
oh no said:

Demosthenes81 said:

well there's an indictment on our education system
Well, they also believe that math is racist so here we are.
justcallmeharry
S
When even CNN says disaster looms...

Bondag
AG
Demosthenes81 said:

If you take out a loan you're expected to pay it back?

Edit: Is she really that dumb? We should raise the debt ceiling so we can pay for bills that we have paid for in the past? Do you know what happens if I lose my job? I don't pay the mortgage just because I have paid it in the past. I run out of money because I do not have the magical ability to just make more money. If I can't afford a $500 car payment, then I get a car with a $300 car payment that fits within my budget. Maybe I make my lunch and dinner instead of eating out. Does she not have a monthly budget? I know $180k seems like a lot, but in DC you still have to have some form of budget.

annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
texagbeliever
Bondag said:

Demosthenes81 said:

Already spent... 2 $T tax cuts. That is a level of dumb that should be instantly punished. Less revenue doesn't mean you spent money it just means you stole err collected less.
richardag
Buzzy said:

ravingfans said:

justcallmeharry said:

For Tanya - fellow grammar Nazi.

The sooner everybody understands this the better we will fare in the coming years...

Edit to say the content but not the grammer
Verses vs versus
Verses works in an odd sort of way too. Just not meme verses.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, the public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
newsjunkie
Quote:

Trust me.

I know.

Tanya is better than my mother's choice of Summer Rainbow

It is why Demon Spawn is named Benjamin.
I always wonder what the children whose parent call them that (I know of at least 3) think of that nickname? Seems awfully bad for a kid's self image.
Be to her virtures very kind; be to her faults a little blind. Lord Byron
Ag with kids
AG
newsjunkie said:

Quote:

Trust me.

I know.

I always wonder what the children whose parent call them that (I know of at least 3) think of that nickname? Seems awfully bad for a kid's self image.
I've said worse...

They're all ok...

My kids understand sarcasm...
Biz Ag
AG
Demosthenes81 said:

But student loans are somehow different, right libs?

richardag
Demosthenes81 said:

Wasn't this inept corrupt President and his disastrous administration for student debt forgiveness?

Please for the love of sanity do not, under any circumstances vote for any Democratic candidate for any office in city, count, state or federal government. The combination of corrupted and ignorant is a deadly combination the Democratic Party leadership has refined into an art.

The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, the public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
justcallmeharry
S

Problem solved.
oh no
AG
MostlyHarmless
AG
Demosthenes81 said:

Yeah, but the government forged our signature to buy the Rolls Royce that we couldn't afford and we are now stuck with the payments.
annie88
AG

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
MostlyHarmless
AG
oh no said:

justcallmeharry
S
I guess Kamahahaha had other plans.

justcallmeharry
S
Words fail me.

oh no
AG
FrioAg 00
AG
newsjunkie said:

Quote:

Trust me.

I know.

Parents who think this sort of thing is meaningful to a kids self image have already lost, and their kids have already paid for their mistakes. If they are correct - they have raised a fragile kid who will struggle to deal with even easy conflicts.

Parents who can joke with their already confident kids have won. They have a kid with perspective, and resiliency and who can relate to other people through simple concepts like humor.

rab79
AG
rab79
AG
rab79
AG
rab79
AG
aggiehawg
AG
justcallmeharry
S
LOYAL AG
AG
FrioAg 00 said:

newsjunkie said:

Quote:

Trust me.

I know.

Parents who think this sort of thing is meaningful to a kids self image have already lost, and their kids have already paid for their mistakes. If they are correct - they have raised a fragile kid who will struggle to deal with even easy conflicts.

Parents who can joke with their already confident kids have won. They have a kid with perspective, and resiliency and who can relate to other people through simple concepts like humor.

So much this. When my son turned 14 I told him he would spend the next 10 years thinking I was getting progressively dumber until 10 years from now when he would suddenly realize it was not me that got dumber. It happened at 19. Teenagers need the unfiltered truth from their parents but I promise if you're worried about hurting their feelings with a silly nickname you aren't capable of that because sometimes the truth hurts.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
bonfarr
AG
LOYAL AG said:

FrioAg 00 said:

newsjunkie said:

Quote:

Trust me.

I know.

So much this. When my son turned 14 I told him he would spend the next 10 years thinking I was getting progressively dumber until 10 years from now when he would suddenly realize it was not me that got dumber. It happened at 19. Teenagers need the unfiltered truth from their parents but I promise if you're worried about hurting their feelings with a silly nickname you aren't capable of that because sometimes the truth hurts.

Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
First Page Last Page
Page 1606 of 2099

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.