*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,888,743 Views | 79772 Replies | Last: 20 min ago by rocky the dog
C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BQ78
AG
He is married to a man, so…
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG

C@LAg
ravingfans
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Camel has a brain full of mush. This is why she struggles understanding the climate or mental health either one...
oh no
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Not funny, just true
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG

Chuck Schumer Warns Buffalo Hat Guy Will Crawl Out Of Your TV And Kill You If You Watch Tucker's Jan 6 Video
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG

Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Biden Gives 'Black American Of Courage' Award To Robert Downey Jr. For Role In 'Tropic Thunder'

WASHINGTON, D.C. During a prestigious ceremony held at the White House, President Biden bestowed the "Black American of Courage" award to actor Robert Downey Jr. for his pivotal role as a black man in the 2008 movie Tropic Thunder.
Awarding the white actor a black award equitably follows in the footsteps of First Lady Jill Biden, who recently gave the International Woman of Courage Award to a fat guy from Argentina squashed into a dress and caked with makeup to show young women around the world to never give up on their dreams of being crushed into oblivion and wiped from the history books.
"If you're not as black as Robert Downey, Jr., then you ain't black," said the President while standing next to Mr. Jr. who had insisted the award go to someone else while glancing nervously at all of the black people in the room.
Biden added that choosing a recipient had been difficult, as contenders for the prestigious award included Jimmy Kimmel, Justin Trudeau, Corn Pop, and Dr. Rachel Levine who had qualified by getting a spray tan that one time.
At publishing time, President Biden had replaced Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin with Robert Downey Jr. on the grounds that Austin was just not black enough for his diverse cabinet.

Courtesy of The Babylon Bee
Tanya 93

MostlyHarmless
AG
oh no said:

I wonder what kind of lies he's been telling.
justcallmeharry
S
Profoundly insightful...

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
aggiedata
AG
Happy Friday

Reload8098
AG
That's frick'n hilarious.
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
You just knew it was going to happen.

oh no
AG
justcallmeharry
S
BQ78
AG
Exactly, someone needs to take those dogs away from her because when they lunge at the woke teacher and TG pole dancers she is going to go flying!
justcallmeharry
S

Like people need another reason to leave NYC.
justcallmeharry
S
BQ78
AG
Meh, they put the left's destruction on both sides.

If the threat had been equal, perhaps people on the right would care about J6.
tk111
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Not sure if that's facetious...a choice between a real image and a photoshopped one...hmmmm
oh no
AG
Has anyone ever mentioned that the left can't meme?
First Page Last Page
Page 1518 of 2280

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.