*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,151,233 Views | 74726 Replies | Last: 23 min ago by TexAgs91
oh no
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oh no
AG
Aggie12B
AG
not really political, but...
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
oh no
AG
justcallmeharry
S

sort of close to Norfolk Southern - but not quite.
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
oh no
AG
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
Best people...

BQ78
AG
Good luck on that as a Public Official. A better go fund me for her would be to further a career on Broadway for her. At least there might be some return on that investment.
jrrhouston98
AG
Wow
oh no
AG
Nobody said equity wouldn't be deadly. Sacrifices need to be made sometimes. Priorities, people!
oh no
AG
BQ78
AG
In the idgits defense, Norfolk County is next to Suffolk County
justcallmeharry
S
BQ78 said:

In the idgits defense, Norfolk County is next to Suffolk County
It was probably not next to Norfolk on her notes.
justcallmeharry
S
oh no
AG
justcallmeharry
S

justcallmeharry
S
annie88
AG
The funny thing about that is I saw a Lightyear and actually thought it was good, cute.

Much better than minions. And this kiss happened so quickly that it didn't even register with me when I watched it.

So it's funny that both sides are blaming the other side for whatever over something that probably lasted on screen millisecond.

They would show this couple in flashbacks maybe one or two at the most and again the kiss happened so fast I didn't even catch it.
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
Wonder what he's saying. Was he mad about an autistic child?

hunter2012
AG
annie88
AG
Poor Kinzinger, Russia wouldn't have invaded Ukraine if Trump had been president
aggiehawg
AG
justcallmeharry
S
"Some of the most billionaires?" What does that even mean.

MostlyHarmless
AG
annie88 said:

The funny thing about that is I saw a Lightyear and actually thought it was good, cute.

Much better than minions. And this kiss happened so quickly that it didn't even register with me when I watched it.

So it's funny that both sides are blaming the other side for whatever over something that probably lasted on screen millisecond.

They would show this couple in flashbacks maybe one or two at the most and again the kiss happened so fast I didn't even catch it.
The problem is that they felt they needed to include it in a kids' animated movie regardless of how long it lasted. They want our kids to get used to seeing it. A short kiss this time, next time longer, the next time married, etc.
pdc093
annie88
AG
Then she must hate Oprah, Beyonce and JayZ.

annie88
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

annie88 said:

The problem is that they felt they needed to include it in a kids' animated movie regardless of how long it lasted. They want our kids to get used to seeing it. A short kiss this time, next time longer, the next time married, etc.
They had her with two moms, I can't even remember if they qualified the other woman as "mom"

It was a very short flashback clip.

That's becoming more common now, also two dads. Whether you like it or not, it's reality these days and kids are going to see it, especially as they grow up. Even if close friends don't or you rarely see it where you live.

Disliking or not being comfortable with it is one thing, demonizing it is another. Can't shelter them forever.

It was very positive, btw.

JMO
First Page Last Page
Page 1508 of 2136

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.