*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,194,624 Views | 75016 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by captkirk
oh no
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
12th Man
AG

captkirk
AG
Bad day for this Antifa warrior

oh no
AG
HtownAg92
AG
BusterAg said:

rab79 said:

I know.

These days, you need one person with a high school degree AND a technical certificate in welding. Oh the huge manatee!
All my friends from high school that went straight to the oil field have done just fine and then some. Almost all of them have lots of land with their own oil well on them, big families, happiness and not a lot of worry about anything. Some of them are missing a digit or two, but otherwise did not need any degree to raise their families.
beanbean
ThunderFighter06 said:

Oh yeah he is a prophet. Because this wasn't obvious to everyone since March 2020 who isn't a shill to democrat party. Nobody even thought about this until Jon Stewart said it and now looking back on it, he was a genius!
93MarineHorn

Quote:

Oh yeah he is a prophet. Because this wasn't obvious to everyone since March 2020 who isn't a shill to democrat party. Nobody even thought about this until Jon Stewart said it and now looking back on it, he was a genius!

Give him his due. That was hilarious and went against the groupthink of his ideology.
Geralt of Rivia
S
mooney69
AG
justcallmeharry said:

That danged white privilege is a horrible thing.
Mooney69
mooney69
AG
Geralt of Rivia said:

Star Wars cast member. Wife of Admiral Ackbar.
Mooney69
ThunderFighter06
AG
beanbean said:

ThunderFighter06 said:

Unless I missed it he was the first mainstream celebrity to even mention it. Honestly though my favorite part of this video isn't even what what he said. It was watching Colbert squirm and panic!
beanbean
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Give him his due. That was hilarious and went against the groupthink of his ideology.
I'm talking more about the guy who's calling him a prophet for stating the obvious.
beanbean
ThunderFighter06 said:

beanbean said:

ThunderFighter06 said:

Unless I missed it he was the first mainstream celebrity to even mention it. Honestly though my favorite part of this video isn't even what what he said. It was watching Colbert squirm and panic!
The first lefty celebrity to say it. Again, I'm saying that the person who wrote the tweet calling him a prophet is the dumb*** here. He's a prophet because he's the first person on the left to publicly say this?
WoMD
beanbean said:

ThunderFighter06 said:

beanbean said:

ThunderFighter06 said:

The first lefty celebrity to say it. Again, I'm saying that the person who wrote the tweet calling him a prophet is the dumb*** here. He's a prophet because he's the first person on the left to publicly say this?

First? Have there been others?
MostlyHarmless
AG
mooney69 said:

Geralt of Rivia said:

Star Wars cast member. Wife of Admiral Ackbar.

Someone should have told him it's a trap.
TexAg1987
beanbean said:

93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

I'm talking more about the guy who's calling him a prophet for stating the obvious.
Occam's razor
Biz Ag
AG
Quote:

Especially since that tool Colbert was lampooning the DOE for its findings the day before on his show.

StonewallAggieDEFENSE
Yeah, well… I'm not believing it was an accident.
"If I told you we would beat texas you would say I was braggin'. If I told you we won't beat 'em, I'd be lyin' to you". -Texas A&M Head footbal coach Emory Bellard's response to a reporter before the game, 1975.
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
Tanya 93
Good parenting

justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S

Squadron7
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Do they give any sort of land acknowledgment for Never-Never Land after taking it from Tiger Lily's people?
First Page Last Page
Page 1506 of 2144

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.