*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,194,663 Views | 75016 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by captkirk
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BQ78 said:

I had to get my wife explain it to me, she saw it immediately. I never saw it until she explained, now I can't unsee it
I figured it was something to do with her chest area, but I was trying to see if it was the dress itself and then I saw the reverse cut out. It didn't jump out at me though.
mooney69
AG
annie88 said:

BQ78 said:

I had to get my wife explain it to me, she saw it immediately. I never saw it until she explained, now I can't unsee it
I figured it was something to do with her chest area, but I was trying to see if it was the dress itself and then I saw the reverse cut out. It didn't jump out at me though.

It wasn't "hard" to see, but very hard to unsee.
Mooney69
annie88
AG
mooney69 said:

annie88 said:

BQ78 said:

It wasn't "hard" to see, but very hard to unsee.
True.
annie88
AG
The impression is actually only a very small part of this video, but she is spot on.

nortex97
AG
Rydyn
AG
Oh...the irony!

We live on a tax farm as free range humans.
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
Wrong...

BQ78
AG
Ha, Ha, Ha he implied white people are stupid and then lies and says he's not stupid.
Biz Ag
AG
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
Geralt of Rivia
S
justcallmeharry
S
oh no
AG
buzzardb267
AG
nortex97
AG
Great one.

justcallmeharry
S
Squadron7
AG
nortex97 said:

Great one.

This looks like a Leftist memer attempting a Righty meme.
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
rab79
AG
Rydyn said:

Oh...the irony!

She is on a fact finding tour on how to improve vote manipulation...
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
Quote:

NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
a 2 day fast would save enough money to pay off their loan...
NO AMNESTY!

buzzardb267
AG
buzzardb267
AG
ravingfans
AG
BQ78 said:

Ha, Ha, Ha he implied white people are stupid and then lies and says he's not stupid.

Well, is it actually a lie if he is simply not aware when he is lying???
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

First Page Last Page
Page 1504 of 2144

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.