*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,194,717 Views | 75016 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by captkirk
Aggie12B
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is this how liberals get their start?
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
justcallmeharry
S

Bringing the bucks....
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Tanya 93

justcallmeharry
S

like I said, bringing the bucks.
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
ravingfans
AG
Aggie12B said:

This Thread is where I get 90 percent of my news intake...
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
oh no
AG
justcallmeharry
S
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
nortex97
AG
The mostly white head covering and flag will be entered into evidence at his trial for sedition as proof of his white supremacist beliefs.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG

NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Biz Ag
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
I guess they don't want people reading about what to resist and how to resist..,
NO AMNESTY!

First Page Last Page
Page 1502 of 2144

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.