*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

10,009,525 Views | 80657 Replies | Last: 21 min ago by CatD11Ag
Aggie12B
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
To Cover Rising Costs, Hunter Now Charging 15% For The Big Guy

U.S. As inflation and consumer prices continue to soar, world-renown master painter and influence salesman Hunter Biden has announced that all corrupt dealings with foreign oligarchs will now include a 15% surcharge for the "Big Guy."
"Listen, 10% just isn't enough anymore. Not a joke," said Hunter in an email to Russian arms dealer Viktor Bout in a text message on a phone left in the toilet of a local brothel. "Hookers are up, crack is up, and my Dad's dementia medication ain't cheap! Starting today, my prices are going up 33% and I'm charging 15% for the Big Guy."
"I just can't with these prices," said CCP Defense Minister Ping Ding after shelling out another $115K for a painting of something vaguely resembling a sunset in exchange for clear skies for the next spy balloon flight. "Do I look like I'm made of money here?"
Other bad actors around the world have raised objections too, stating that if prices continue to rise they may have to shop around for other corrupt individuals with access to President Biden, such as President Biden.
At publishing time, Hunter offered to sweeten the deal with the CCP by adding a pile of classified documents from the junk drawer.

Courtesy of The Babylon Bee
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
nortex97
AG

"Catastrophizing."

Quote:

Notable accomplishments: Making America the most racist country in the world, turning millions away from Christianity, overturning Roe v. Wade.
How to spot a Christian Nationalist: You can always tell a Christian nationalist by their MAGA hats. If they're not wearing a MAGA hat, you'll know by when they say things like "I love America," or "Gee, I'm not a fan of what Biden's doing." Just like the Nazis.
Famous Christian Nationalists: Hitler, Satan, and Trump, but we repeat ourselves.
Famous enemies of Christian Nationalism: AOC, Joseph Stalin, Fidel Castro, David French.
Fredd
AG

93MarineHorn

For Christ's sake, fatty, "obese" is the nice word. It's the perfect descriptor.
oh no
AG
"Dr. I need to be eatin" is a parody account. It's ok to just laugh.
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
93MarineHorn
Quote:

Oops. But you do know the fatties w/ the help of the Left are coming after the word "obese", right? This isn't really parody anymore.
Squadron7
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Oops. But you do know the fatties w/ the help of the Left are coming after the word "obese", right? This isn't really parody anymore.

At some point they'll have to come after the word fatties, too.
annie88
AG

Fredd
AG
93MarineHorn said:

For Christ's sake, fatty, "obese" is the nice word. It's the perfect descriptor.

I think you missed the first comment
93MarineHorn
Quote:

I think you missed the first comment
I saw it. I took it as a mocking reply to the initial comment.

Everyone, I'll endeavor to spend more than two seconds reading a posted tweet to make sure it's not satire. Thx!
nortex97
AG
Posting this here because the damn CFB playoff committee is a political joke, first and foremost. Some may have missed this during the pathetic MNC game/charade.

Danny Vermin

justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
justcallmeharry
S
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

annie88
AG
I've seen this one before but it's always funny.

Still blows my mind that our country actually had prohibition for as long as it did.

Stupid.

annie88
AG
I understand what he's saying, but that's a little over the top, but I think he forgot that they won all the games except for the big 12 championship and it was very close and they did beat Michigan to get there.
Bondag
AG
annie88 said:

Still blows my mind that our country actually had prohibition for as long as it did.

Stupid.

Without the liquor why would they want to?
justcallmeharry
S
The Banned
annie88 said:

Stupid.

While they called themselves religious, they have a striking facial resemblance to todays leftists.
CanyonAg77
AG
The Banned said:

annie88 said:

Stupid.

While they called themselves religious, they have a striking facial resemblance to todays leftists.

Leftism IS a religion.
First Page Last Page
Page 1477 of 2305

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.