The Troublemakers

1,891 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BlackGoldAg2011
Fishing Fools
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can't wait for season 3.

svaggie
AG
Excellent production
PA24
AG
"You did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain, so that whatever you ask of the Father in My name He may give to you." ~ John 15:16

"It was God who sought out and called Abraham while yet an idolater. It was God who sought Jacob at Bethel when he was fleeing from the consequences of his wrong doing. It was God who sought Moses while a fugitive in Midian. It was Christ who sought out the apostles while they were engaged in fishing, so that He could say, 'Ye have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you' (John 15:16). It was Christ who, in His ineffable love, came to seek and to save that which was lost. It is the Shepherd who seeks the sheep, and not the sheep that seek the Shepherd. How true it is that 'We love Him because He first loved us' (1 John 4:19). It was not Adam who sought God, but God who sought Adam. And this has been the order ever since."

Zobel
AG
I'd say it was the order even before. St Paul suggests all creation was precisely to save Man.
Frok
AG
When will season 3 come out?

This show is fantastic
Martin Q. Blank
Fishing Fools said:

Can't wait for season 3.

Peter needs to wipe the doofus smirk off his face.
PA24
AG
Zobel said:

I'd say it was the order even before. St Paul suggests all creation was precisely to save Man.
Saul's conversion was A miracle in a moment, "who are you, Lord"? Another prove that God does choose his followers?

Before his conversion, Saul had an interesting life. I saw this clip a few years ago, a few minutes of the story of Saul, from the tribe of Benjamin before he became Paul the apostle. Highly educated, a Roman citizen that was a Jewish Pharisee.

Zobel
AG
St Paul never converted and he never changed his name. The Lord never changes his name, either. He was Saul also called Paul in Acts before he saw the Lord, and the Lord calls him Saul. It was common for men to have Roman nicknames (Saul/Paul, John/Mark) especially if they lived in Roman areas or were Roman citizens.

At no point does he say he changed religions - there was no religion for him to change to. In fact he says he is continuing in the religion of his fathers.

St Paul understood himself as a prophet, describes his calling in prophetic language, in some cases explicitly using language from places like Jeremiah.

The only thing that happened on the road to Damascus was St Paul had a vision of Yahweh - another mark of a prophet - which revealed two things to him: that Christ was the Word incarnate and Yahweh, and that the Messianic timeline was in a different place than he understood.
PA24
AG
Zobel said:

St Paul never converted and he never changed his name. The Lord never changes his name, either. He was Saul also called Paul in Acts before he saw the Lord, and the Lord calls him Saul. It was common for men to have Roman nicknames (Saul/Paul, John/Mark) especially if they lived in Roman areas or were Roman citizens.

At no point does he say he changed religions - there was no religion for him to change to. In fact he says he is continuing in the religion of his fathers.

St Paul understood himself as a prophet, describes his calling in prophetic language, in some cases explicitly using language from places like Jeremiah.

The only thing that happened on the road to Damascus was St Paul had a vision of Yahweh - another mark of a prophet - which revealed two things to him: that Christ was the Word incarnate and Yahweh, and that the Messianic timeline was in a different place than he understood.
My goodness you have strayed so far away from the KJV.

After his encounter with a living Christ, Paul believed the gospel of Christ and continued in the teachings of the God of his fathers. That is a common phrase in the KJV, example, Antichrist will be known as one who didn't follow the teachings of the God of his fathers. Those teachings would be the first 5 books of the Holy Bible written by Moses which would have eliminate the book of Jeremiah except the gospel of Christ probably enhanced the other books especially those of the prophets.

Paul also considered himself a wretched soul as he wrestled with his sanctification toward glorification. He would have been the last person to call himself a saint and his repentance was a daily occurrence thru prayer, Paul was guilt ridden and like all of us, as he grew in Christ he sinned less but his conscience continue to convict.

You follow some kind of hybrid Catholicism or that is what I gather from your writings, I am not n the least bit interested in knowing what they are teaching you.

The good news for those reading or studying Jesus outside the KJV are from the words of Jesus, Mark 9:38-41 reads on the line of "those who are not against us are for us and their will be rewards in heaven". Even for the ones that dress in colorful costumes, practicing silly rituals, resembling a Pharisee of old, there is everlasting hope.

PacifistAg
AG

Quote:

It's weird. It sounds like you are saying the KJV is the Bible and the Bible is the KJV, and that to use something other than KJV means one is rejecting the Bible or using something other than the Bible.

KJV-onlyism reeks of idolatry.
Zobel
AG
…what part of what I wrote did you disagree with?
FTACo88-FDT24dad
AG
PA24 said:

Zobel said:

After his encounter with a living Christ, Paul believed the gospel of Christ and continued in the teachings of the God of his fathers. That is a common phrase in the KJV, example, Antichrist will be known as one who didn't follow the teachings of the God of his fathers. Those teachings would be the first 5 books of the Holy Bible written by Moses which would have eliminate the book of Jeremiah except the gospel of Christ probably enhanced the other books especially those of the prophets.

Paul also considered himself a wretched soul as he wrestled with his sanctification toward glorification. He would have been the last person to call himself a saint and his repentance was a daily occurrence thru prayer, Paul was guilt ridden and like all of us, as he grew in Christ he sinned less but his conscience continue to convict.

You follow some kind of hybrid Catholicism or that is what I gather from your writings, I am not n the least bit interested in knowing what they are teaching you.

The good news for those reading or studying Jesus outside the KJV are from the words of Jesus, Mark 9:38-41 reads on the line of "those who are not against us are for us and their will be rewards in heaven". Even for the ones that dress in colorful costumes, practicing silly rituals, resembling a Pharisee of old, there is everlasting hope.

Where in the KJV of the Bible does the KJV say that the KJV, OR ANY OTHER VERSION of the Bible does it say that the Bible is the sole and definitive authority on what constitutes the Christian faith?

While you're at it, does your version of the KJV have 66 OT books or 73 because the 1611 version of the King James Bible contained all the books of the Septuagint, even those seven later deleted from some KJVs? In fact, there was an ordinance at that time that anyone who printed the King James Bible without those seven books should be imprisoned for a year (E. Goodspeed, The Story of the Apocrypha, University of Chicago Press, 136).
Spyderman
AG
PA24 said:

Zobel said:

Saul's conversion was A miracle in a moment, "who are you, Lord"? Another prove that God does choose his followers?

Before his conversion, Saul had an interesting life. I saw this clip a few years ago, a few minutes of the story of Saul, from the tribe of Benjamin before he became Paul the apostle. Highly educated, a Roman citizen that was a Jewish Pharisee.

Paul's conversion event would make an excellent remote viewing target IMO. Specifically, the source of that blinding light.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
BlackGoldAg2011
AG
PA24 said:

[...]

[...]
to the first part, if you spent any amount of time hear listening to what he had to say, it would be no question what he "follows". it comes up often enough.

but i guess the second part of your statement makes the ignorance make perfect sense.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.