Miraculous Act of God Coming Soon?

6,667 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by AstroAg17
#Mke
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We're about to find out in the coming days if these people have been divinely filled with the Holy Spirit or if they are false prophets. I hope for the former!!!

Regardless of what happens, we should all pray that God's Hand be upon our nation. Here are some of the prophetic videos, they've all come out in the past week (after January 6th):

747Ag
AG
You forgot Dana Coverstone and Kim Clement.
PacifistAg
AG
Haven't watched these, but my assumption is that they "prophecy" that Trump will somehow stay in power. Is that correct?
schmendeler
AG
this is just the original iteration of QANON.
#Mke
AG
PacifistAg said:

Haven't watched these, but my assumption is that they "prophecy" that Trump will somehow stay in power. Is that correct?
That's part of it, but they're 90% about God coming to bat for his people and 10% about anything related to Trump. If your skeptical, just watch the very first one, It's like 8 mins, he seems very genuine
schmendeler
AG
PacifistAg said:

you've clearly been given a spiritual gift!
schmendeler
AG
i wonder how many of them would think to claim that Biden getting elected is actually god's work?
UTExan
PacifistAg said:

Actually, many are saying that faith should never be placed in one person. Many of them are not shy about their political views, but they point to what many hope (including me) will be a Third Great Awakening. Think of the Welsh Revival as a model.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Zobel
AG
Zobel
AG
Wonder how these folks feel about the end of Deuteronomy 18?

But if any prophet dares to speak a message in My name that I have not commanded him to speak, or to speak in the name of other gods, that prophet must be put to death. You may ask in your heart, "How can we recognize a message that the Lord has not spoken?" When a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord and the message does not come to pass or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. The prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.

#Mke
AG
I heard one of them quote that exact same scripture verse. Something tells me they've read it!

Like I said, we're about to find out. I choose to have faith that these people are telling the truth & being genuine until proven wrong.
Frok
AG
Will be interesting to see how Trump is going to stay in power after tomorrow.
Martin Q. Blank
Zobel said:

But if any prophet dares to speak a message in My name that I have not commanded him to speak, or to speak in the name of other gods, that prophet must be put to death. You may ask in your heart, "How can we recognize a message that the Lord has not spoken?" When a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord and the message does not come to pass or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. The prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.

First, that's the Old Testament so it doesn't count.

Second, were there timelines given to prophecies? Some took hundreds of years to pass in which case the [presumably false] prophet is long dead.
mesocosm
AG
#Mke said:

We're about to find out in the coming days if these people have been divinely filled with the Holy Spirit or if they are false prophets. I hope for the former!!!

Regardless of what happens, we should all pray that God's Hand be upon our nation. Here are some of the prophetic videos, they've all come out in the past week (after January 6th):

The rantings of lunatics
Religion is the principal enemy of moral progress in the world - Bertrand Russell
#Mke
AG
I'm always amazed by the lack of faith on the R&P board. We'll have to see what happens!

These aren't my prophecies but theirs. I recognize that God can work through anybody, so I will listen, wait, and then take note of what happens. Then, I will decide whether to continue listening, after the dust has settled.
Zobel
AG

Quote:

lol

Quote:

Second, were there timelines given to prophecies? Some took hundreds of years to pass in which case the [presumably false] prophet is long dead.
well, when they say next few days I guess it sort of makes it easier to figure out.
Frok
AG
#Mke said:

I'm always amazed by the lack of faith on the R&P board. We'll have to see what happens!

These aren't my prophecies but theirs. I recognize that God can work through anybody, so I will listen, wait, and then take note of what happens. Then, I will decide whether to continue listening, after the dust has settled.

I don't lack faith in God. I lack faith in random people on the internet making claims that Trump is going to get re-elected but then adjusting their prophecies when it didn't happen.
#Mke
AG
Frok said:

#Mke said:

I don't lack faith in God. I lack faith in random people on the internet making claims that Trump is going to get re-elected but then adjusting their prophecies when it didn't happen.
That's fair, but there's no need to bash the prophets until after the dust has settled. It's important to remember that many of the Old Testament prophets were laughed at, ridiculed, mocked, etc.
Win At Life
AG
I spent the entire 10 minutes watching the first one. And with about the entire first half being nothing but a set up for what he was going to prophecy, his great prophecy was "there's going to be military action". REALLY?!!

You owe me an apology.
Zobel
AG
Why is that important to remember?

Way more people have been ridiculed and mocked than people who have been ridiculed and mocked and were prophets sent by God.
Win At Life
AG
Martin Q. Blank said:

Zobel said:

So, your bible reads; "Think that I have come to abolish the Law, and anyone who anulus the greatest of the commandments will be called greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven."

You need to get a new bible.
PacifistAg
AG

Quote:

Many of them are not shy about their political views
And that's the rub for me. It's odd how these "prophecies" tend to fall in line with the "prophets" already held political views.
#Mke
AG
Win At Life said:

I spent the entire 10 minutes watching the first one. And with about the entire first half being nothing but a set up for what he was going to prophecy, his great prophecy was "there's going to be military action". REALLY?!!

You owe me an apology.
I can tell by the tone of your response that your heart was never truly ready to hear the young man's message. He could turn out to be wrong, like I mentioned in the OP, but we'll have to wait & see. He also could turn out to be right.

Why on earth would I owe you an apology?

You would've spat on Noah, and if you can't recognize that about yourself, perhaps open up your heart more. Like I said in the OP, we're about to find out that's all!
Star Wars Memes Only
Couple of comments.

The rule should be that any video posted that is longer than five minutes should have a summary and some commentary on the video posted. You posted multiple videos, and if they have a common thread I think it would be fine to summarize and comment on them collectively. What is the prophecy(ies?) Why are they interesting? Anything you feel like really, but something to justify other people committing their time to it.

#Mke said:

These aren't my prophecies but theirs. I recognize that God can work through anybody, so I will listen, wait, and then take note of what happens.

When the prophecies don't come true as stated/expected, they're going to move the goalposts and say they did. That's what's going to happen.
Win At Life
AG
I'll give you a better prophecy.

In 2030 AD "prophets" will come out of the woodwork proclaiming the end of the world is at hand.
Star Wars Memes Only
Zobel said:

Why is that important to remember?

Way more people have been ridiculed and mocked than people who have been ridiculed and mocked and were prophets sent by God.

Bayes strikes again!
Win At Life
AG
#Mke said:

Win At Life said:

You owe me an apology.
I can tell by the tone of your response that your heart was never truly ready to hear the young man's message. He could turn out to be wrong, like I mentioned in the OP, but we'll have to wait & see. He also could turn out to be right.

Why on earth would I owe you an apology?

You would've spat on Noah, and if you can't recognize that about yourself, perhaps open up your heart more. Like I said in the OP, we're about to find out that's all!
He will DEFINATELY turn out to be right. There will always be military action you can point to. This is the most BS prophecy I've ever heard. Mine about 2030AD is 1000 times better. So, start listening to me.
Zobel
AG
Instead of insulting others why don't you explain why you find these prophecies credible? What it looks like to me is basically selection bias. That's a stronger indication of a lack of faith than skepticism, frankly.

Solo Tetherball Champ
I forgot how much fun this place can be when the crazies appear.
Star Wars Memes Only
Since OP didn't, I'll go ahead and summarize the first video.

The first 5:30 is basically him introducing himself, and is mostly skippable. He does assert that his prior prophecies have come to pass with the exception of three things. He blocks for his prior prophecies some, and states not to get hung up on dates and stuff, and that there are things that have come to pass which might not have come to light yet. Regarding the three prophecies that have not come to pass he says January 20th will be a critical date.

The three prophecies he says "that are going to happen this week" are:

1.) Trump will be reelected. He will have a second term.
2.) God will allow some sort of swift justice where God allows evil to come out of industries and places he has allowed to happen. (i.e. politics, hospitals, corporations, Hollywood)
3.) There will be some sort of military action.

Here's what I prophesize:

1.) Trump did win reelection, the libs just stole it from him.
2.) Somebody will get sued for sexual harassment somewhere
3.) The middle east exists.
Star Wars Memes Only
PacifistAg
AG
#Mke said:

What you call a "lack of faith", others may call "discernment". Scanning for info about these people, and if I recall correctly, the Kat Kerrs woman has claimed to be in heaven multiple times. That alone should give pause. But I would also imagine that these people are Trump supporters, which gives their prophecy that Trump will stay in power another reason to exercise caution. As I said earlier, I'm skeptical of "prophecies" that conveniently line up with my own preferences/political views.

But skepticism in a few random videos declaring "prophecies" isn't a "lack of faith", and it's insulting that you'd question the faith of others simply for exercising some discernment.
PacifistAg
AG
OP, do you think there's a possibility that 1) these people's "prophecies" are highly influenced by their personal biases and preferences, and 2) your willingness to agree with, and spread them, is highly influence by your personal biases and preferences?

But when I think of prophets, I'm not thinking of fortune tellers. Especially when prophesying against power. Prophets warned what would happen if nations/leaders didn't turn from their path. But that involved turning towards God. Neither Trump or Biden represent the way of Christ though. Instead of prophesying against power, they seem to be prophesying to their preferred power. That sounds more like the prophets of Baal who would tell the king whatever he wanted to hear.
ramblin_ag02
AG
An observation I have found it that prophets are generally abused and rejected by God's people (Elijah, Nathan, Isaiah), while prophets seem to be generally accepted and revered among alien people (Joseph, Jonah, Daniel). So I tend to get extremely skeptical of "prophets" that are adored by those who claim to be God's people. I can't remember an instance of God sending a prophet to a nation of His own people with instructions to tell them what they want to hear.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TxAgPreacher
S
I'll go out on a limb and say no matter what happens those who claim to have miraculous spiritual gifts are all liars.

No matter the prophecy, I don't believe them.

Quote:

1 Corinthians 13:8-10 (ESV): Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away

We have the perfect word of God. These gifts passed away when the apostles died, and could no longer lay on hands.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.