Merry Christmas folks!

855 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Patriot101
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am tuning out for a while but y'all carry on.

Have a blessed Christmas!

Joy to the World!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
PacifistAg
AG
Merry Christmas to you and your family as well, dear brother!
Mark Fairchild
AG
"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests!" Ditto what dermdoc said. Merry Christmas!
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
PacifistAg
AG
"Once more the darkness is dispersed; once more the light is created. Let the people that sat in the darkness of ignorance now look upon the light of knowledge. The things of old have passed away; behold, all things are made new. He who has no mother in heaven is now born without father on earth. The laws of nature are overthrown, for the upper world must be filled with citizens. He who is without flesh becomes incarnate; the Word puts on a body; the Invisible is seen; He whom no hand can touch is handled; the Timeless has a beginning; the Son of God becomes Son of Man -- Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, today and forever."

- Gregory of Nazianzus, Bishop of Constantinople
Frok
AG
Merry Christmas to each of you as well
Pro Sandy
AG
Merry Christmas!

Christ is born!
jkag89
Merry Christmas to all the good folk of the TexAgs R&P Board!

And to those of you like me who are too often not so good.
diehard03
Quote:

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

May these words ring true in our current times.
AggieRain
AG
Merry Christmas R&P!
Frok
AG
diehard03 said:

Quote:

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

May these words ring true in our current times.

Amen. I appreciate all the differing views and opinions each of you being to this board. I've learned a lot this past year. I don't always agree but hopefully together we can make the light shine brighter in the darkness
AgLiving06
Merry Christmas!
Sb1540
Merry Christmas!

" The central miracle asserted by Christians is the Incarnation. They say that God became Man. Every other miracle prepares for this, or exhibits this, or results from this. . . .In the Christian story God descends to re-ascend. He comes down; down from the heights of absolute being into time and space, down into humanity . . . down to the very roots and sea-bed of the Nature He has created." -CS Lewis
Patriot101
Amen. Good word, Larry. This is a merry Christmas.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.