Quote:

Even if you hold onto the idea that Christ is only way, Hinduism thinks you'll come to the same conclusion as we do in the end. All of our scriptures are experimental. They're things that are supposed to help one seek and find on one's own.

Thank you for taking the time to clarify. I still cannot get around a disconnect that a Hindu who believes all paths lead to God and bows down and worships before anything under the sun at the same time say the Christian path leads to the same place or realization when it rejects all of the claims of Christianity

1st commandment for example.

Exodus 20:3
3 "You shall have no other gods before Me. 4 "You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth. 5 You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me, 6 but showing lovingkindness to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.

Quote:

Point is I would argue that you're wrong on that singular point. But even your belief in that "wrong" doesn't preclude you from your spiritual goals according to Indian thought. Its about discovery and gaining knowledge as we move forward.

Wouldn't applying knowledge lead a Hindu to conclude that all paths cannot possibly lead to the same place?

Example:
In the OT people worshiped a god called Molech and in their worship they burned their babies alive in is hands. The OT God of the Bible rejected this as being purely evil and judged these people.

How can worshiping Molech and God lead to the same place and same conclusion when there are distinctions in their nature, requirements for worship, and evidence for existence?