Ask N.T. Wright Anything podcast

1,327 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by dermdoc
sawemoff2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Discovered this podcast a couple weeks ago. Looks like it started late last year with a new episode every other week. He certainly is a very knowledgeable Christian, and though I don't agree with 100% of his views but he certainly has some great perspectives.

Anyway, I don't post here much... Just thought I'd share!
swimmerbabe11
Most of what I know about N.T. Wright is from a dude I love, Jordan Cooper.. a Lutheran who leans a bit east of many Lutheran scholars. I think he has even debated him?

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/justandsinner/n-t-wright-and-the-new-perspective-on-paul/

dermdoc
AG
I am re reading NT Wright's book "Surprised by hope, rethinking heaven, the resurrection, and the mission of the Church". Really enjoy his writing,
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dermdoc
AG
Bumped to highly recommend this book, Wright does a good job of explaining his ideas on salvation, bodily resurrection of the believers, evangelism, and the church's mission.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.