The Prophetic Pulpit in the Last Days

842 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Jim Hogg is angry
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
An uncompromising and inspiring sermon on Biblical truth at Jan Markell's latest conference from Pastor Jack Hibbs, Chino Valley Calvary Chapel. He covers the 7 churches of Revelation and how this message affects churches today. He also deals with the Black-Robed Regiment who were fearless expositors of the gospel before and during the Revolutionary War. http://nationalblackroberegiment.com/history-of-the-black-robe-regiment/#

He also prophesies concerning the coming revival in America. Well worth your time for an inspiring sermon. His sermon starts at about 1:56.

It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Orko
AG
I haven't watched the video, yet, but I'm reading that link you posted and it is very interesting.
Remember, patriot, what they took from you. Your nation's identity, its religion, and its people are no more. Remember how we got here.
PacifistAg
AG

Quote:

He also deals with the Black-Robed Regiment who were fearless expositors of the gospel before and during the Revolutionary War.
Did they preach about the revolution being a blatant violation of Romans 13?
UTExan
PacifistAg said:

Quote:

He also deals with the Black-Robed Regiment who were fearless expositors of the gospel before and during the Revolutionary War.

Sounds like an interesting research project for you. I think two years should do it so you can conduct an exhaustive survey.
PacifistAg
AG
UTExan said:

PacifistAg said:

Quote:

Sounds like an interesting research project for you. I think two years should do it so you can conduct an exhaustive survey.
Well, considering you posted about it, I'd assume you had some understanding on the subject. Most people are willing to answer questions about the subjects they create threads for, but if you're default to any question is "go research it yourself", then I don't think you'll get much traction with regards to actual discussion.
UTExan
PacifistAg said:

UTExan said:

PacifistAg said:

Quote:

Well, considering you posted about it, I'd assume you had some understanding on the subject. Most people are willing to answer questions about the subjects they create threads for, but if you're default to any question is "go research it yourself", then I don't think you'll get much traction with regards to actual discussion.

Attempting to discuss any topic with you seriously always seems to evolve into accusations, name-calling and ultimately apologies so I thought I would skip all that.
PacifistAg
AG
UTExan said:

PacifistAg said:

UTExan said:

PacifistAg said:

Quote:

Attempting to discuss any topic with you seriously always seems to evolve into accusations, name-calling and ultimately apologies so I thought I would skip all that.
I asked an honest question. There was nothing accusatory about it. Btw, I don't recall ever calling you a name, although you have ran to other boards to bear false witness about people here, so that may be what you're referring to.

If you'd prefer not even being open for honest discussion, though, that's fine. I'll just move along.
UTExan
PacifistAg said:

UTExan said:

PacifistAg said:

UTExan said:

PacifistAg said:

Quote:

I asked an honest question. There was nothing accusatory about it. Btw, I don't recall ever calling you a name, although you have ran to other boards to bear false witness about people here, so that may be what you're referring to.

If you'd prefer not even being open for honest discussion, though, that's fine. I'll just move along.

Good for you. Probably better for everybody that way.
ramblin_ag02
AG
That video is an hour long! Care to cliff notes for us?

Also, we've been in the "Last Days" for the past 1985 years. I know at some point someone will probably be right when they say "The End is Nigh", but how do you take any of that seriously? That's not a criticism btw, I'm honestly curious
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
UTExan
ramblin_ag02 said:

That video is an hour long! Care to cliff notes for us?

Also, we've been in the "Last Days" for the past 1985 years. I know at some point someone will probably be right when they say "The End is Nigh", but how do you take any of that seriously? That's not a criticism btw, I'm honestly curious

I understand your point and yes, I do take it seriously. Prophetic signposts such as the restoration of Israel and an alignment of Russia, Turkey and Iran would have been unthinkable ten years ago. And yes, I do believe in a pre tribe rapture of believers.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
ramblin_ag02
AG
The Israel thing is big I think, but even that happened almost 70 years ago. At what point does it stop becoming a signpost of the end times? 50 years, 100, 200?

Whats the deal with Russia and Iran? Syria has a long hx in prophecy being next door to Israel, but I'm entirely unfamiliar with any prophecy relating to Russia or Iran
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
UTExan
ramblin_ag02 said:

The Israel thing is big I think, but even that happened almost 70 years ago. At what point does it stop becoming a signpost of the end times? 50 years, 100, 200?

Whats the deal with Russia and Iran? Syria has a long hx in prophecy being next door to Israel, but I'm entirely unfamiliar with any prophecy relating to Russia or Iran

Ezekiel 38 for the Russia prophecy and a generation may exceed 70-80 years, but I am speculating. When it happens everybody will know.
Jim Hogg is angry
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.