Pots and Yells

16,053 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by agnatgas
LiquidVideo04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
mccinnis hall *darn* small *darn* pround best hung dorm on campus.

That’s definitely not the grode yell. To short and not enough expletives.
Norman
I live in Dunn still and we found pictures of the 96 cut and we were given the grode yells by some former students who came out to cut this year and there is picture on the student bonfire website of a few of us
Whoop05
AG
As of '97, Dunn wasn't supposed to "allow" pictures of their pots. Anytime someone attempted to photograph a resident of Dunn in their pot, they were to flip off the camera so the picture would be deemed unusable.
pokechop
does any one know the off campus yell? if its to dirty to post my email is fightintexasaggie08@neo.tamu.edu
YellAgs
AG
you've got mail
Nacho97
AG
CSMFEABOSDBDBSYMTWTBDATOSWWFFF.

WALTON LOADS.
dunnpot08
Dunn Hall has five different yells. Only one of them is appropriate for here so here it goes:
Nerves of Steel,
Balls of Brass,
Dunn Hall Dunn Hall,
We're Redass!!
If anyone wants any of the other ones email me (jakefields@sbcglobal.net) or im me (texxag60).
PJB C-1NRB
AG
ASTON:

AAA-OOO-ASTON
C-1NRB
CILVIAN ONE NON REG BONFIRE
WERE ASTON HALL
EVERYBODY ELSE
*****OFF!!!!!

A-WHOOP!!!
sharklady00
I have pictures of Appelt pots from Bonfire '97. Also, I am pretty sure I can try to find an Appelt crew chief if I put some effort in it.

sharklady00@hotmail.com

PS - Who ever remembered "Fur Trappers"...I totally forgot that. Thanks for the laugh. Any of you around back then might still be having nightmares from "Last cut"...
sharklady00
Which dorm wore the shirts with a girl riding a log? Was that Walton? ( back in 95-ish)
dahnmaralc
WaltonAg18
AG
Nacho97 said:

CSMFEABOSDBDBSYMTWTBDATOSWWFFF.

WALTON LOADS!
I've actually seen a few references of this coming from a branch of the military, at least the CSMFEABOS, I want to say Navy?
WhoMp93
AG
Yup. Lived in Appelt as a Furtrapper in 89,90 when the quad first opened. 95% freshmen that first year. Funtimes. We first cut with Dunn. Then Chris Cobb and Wayne Musselmann were the first crew cheifs in '90.Green axe handles started several years later. Pots were Black and white with red lettering to start. My roommate drew a large beaver on his pot. Only fur he trapped that semester. chris and wayne may remember th e first yells. I'm guessing 'the Wiggy' is a long forgotten tradition in Appelt. I still have that T-shirt.
Shatarajt
AG
Howdy I'm a fish in appelt right now and I've heard story from my old, deceased and chiefs about the wiggie wiggie but I've never seen the shirt. Do you think you could email me a picture of it?
My email is Shatarajt@gmail.com.
agnatgas
AG
We're the men from Dunn Hall,
We live in caves and ditches,
We beat our d@#$% with rocks and sticks and are reda$$ sons of $itches.
agnatgas
AG
There's at least one more yell that I cannot even disguise here
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.