Moses hall RABs

6,173 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by SoulSlaveAG2005
erudite
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone here from old army before they made Moses co-ed? I'm currently a fish in the FHK crew but reside in Moses. There's continuous talk about trying to bring the crew back, but I'm not sure anyone actually took the time to contact someone who knows the grode yells, traditions, etc. I've done some digging and I've pulled the old army emblem, and the name RAB88 from the fourms but I haven't found anything else so far. Finding the last yellows before they killed it would also be nice.

If I could be pointed in the right direction that'd be great! I also apologize since I'm still trying to learn this forum format and any words I shouldn't have used.
Grits
AG
I thought a guy by the nickname of "captain ahab" was their last yellow. He used to work at the chicken.
-OCHWFLAKASSBRTTEFE-
LSB_2002
AG
Stayed there in 1998! Room #221

Great time! Good luck in your endeavor.
DeadCiv
AG
Let me do some digging for you. Will let you know
chimpanzee
Class of '99 here. Moses was as disgusting an outfit as I have ever been associated with, but it made for entertaining memories. Crocker, Moore, and Walton were nearly as bad.

A few others chimed in on the thread below

https://texags.com/forums/14/topics/2893786

Going from memory here, may be off a few words, but I doubt there was anything official:

Moses song/anthem:

Moses Hall RAB's, we're raiders of the night
We're dirty sons of *****es, we'd rather f*** than fight
zim zam hot damn who the hell are we?
We're Moses Hall RAB's from Texas AMC

There were more verses, but that's the only one I remember.

4th floor grode yell:

Fourth floor empire Moses zoo
Kill the frats, f*** tu
Beer and women to our desire*
party with the best, Moses empire

*not remotely true.
RockOn
That emblem image from the other thread, I hand drew that in 2003 and scanned it in just from visual off an older t-shirt.
Neon R
RAB here. I believe I was there the last year it was all guys
SesameRAB2008
AG
I was in Moses from my fish year, Fall 2004, until the end of my junior year in Spring 2007. I was there the last year before it was killed off and became a freshman learning community. It was fun, but bad for the GPA!
SesameRAB2008
AG
Also, I think there was only one set of chiefs after it switched, and the lines retired, but I might be wrong. I'm Facebook friends with the last yellow pot (to my knowledge, at least) so I'll send him a message and ask.
Muy
AG
Here

RAB Fall '85, Spring '86, and Fall '86
erudite
Hi Muy. Thanks for replying. Sorry for the lack of reply, been busy getting some EMS licensing this summer.

I think you need to be a premium member to PM? Can I get your email from via PM from you?

Thanks.
Tripod
AG
Moses RAB '76 to '80.

Moses Hall
Red A** Ba*tard*
Meanest Mother ****er* on Campus
ursusguy
AG
Moses RAB 95/96.

Anyone around in Oct. 95, I am the guy that got his leg broken in the cut parking lot. Probably one of the low points of my life was crawling up the stairs, and crawling through the assorted garbage on the 3rd floor. Good times.
rab79
AG
Spring 75 through Spring 79 after my corps experience that got me a fort hood heli ride to temple, graduated to married student housing in the fall of 79.
scottimus
AG
Proud to be MOSES EMPIRE 09 (05,06).....because we were promptly kicked out after someone decided to destroy the amazing, pristine, exquisite lavoratory facilities we had...with a sledge hammer.

I think I still have a letter from RHA.

Hmm maybe it was because of all the keggers we had?
Or stealth squirrel?
They even put a camera in a room of the 2nd floor to monitor the benches at all times.

...Anyways Moses died turning into a Co-Ed freshman dorm in the year of our Lord 2007.

RIP RABs.

Good Memories.

Lets do tail gate?

Sincerely,
50 Cent
MosesHall99
Fourth Floor Empire
BTHOB
AG
MosesHall99 are you the one that lit that couch on fire?
commando2004
AG
scottimus said:

I think I still have a letter from RHA.
Don't you mean the Department of Residence Life?
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Lived in Moses 01-05. Second floor.
Greatest memories, and loved every minute of it.
Met lifelong friends there.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.