Idiocracy

4,372 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by Pacifico
Tree Hugger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Give the man some respect, it's President Dwayne Elizondo Herbert Mountain Dew Camacho
Complete Idiot
How long do you want to ignore this user?


Welcome to Costco.

I love you.
Queso1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Go away…I'm bating.
HalifaxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Most prophetic movie ever made...practically nonfiction at this point
Icecream_Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
HalifaxAg said:

Most prophetic movie ever made...practically nonfiction at this point
P. C. U. up there as well
double aught
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tree Hugger said:

Give the man some respect, it's President Dwayne Elizondo Herbert Mountain Dew Camacho
The state of the union is all time stuff. The showboating as he walks out. The "sh**!" and then the shot of the teleprompter revealing the same thing on it. And then the rest of the speech. All great. Oscar level (only half joking).



Mr. Awesome Time
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AgFormerlyInIrving said:

FYI...It didn't go straight to DVD. I saw it at the theatre on Webb Chapel in Dallas.

Yep. I saw it at Regal Edwards Greenway in Tine.



Mr. Awesome Time
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Recently learned that Maya Rudolph was in the band The Rentals. Wild.
Complete Idiot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mr. Awesome Time said:

Recently learned that Maya Rudolph was in the band The Rentals. Wild.

That blows my mind a bit too, I've somehow never read that. I was a big fan of their first album when it came out, still like it, and obviously a fan of Rudolph through SNL. In reading The Rentals wikipedia page, it seems Rudolph primarily played with them in support of their tours but she also shows up a couple times in this video:

maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TIL there was a band called The Rentals.
Complete Idiot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
maroon barchetta said:

TIL there was a band called The Rentals.

CONGRATS, BUDDY!!
Mr. Awesome Time
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I miss good music videos.

I hope CROCS pays Mike Judge royalties for helping put them on the map before they were popular.

Pacifico
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Refresh
Page 2 of 2 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.