Best Medicine season 2

318 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by AgTrip
AgTrip
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Best Medicine started back up for second season and I really do enjoy watching this show. It's about a big city doctor who moves to this small new england town (not widow's bay but sometimes I get flashbacks of that show watching). He's a great doctor but has a blood phobia. I love the characters in this, especially the goofy ass sheriff! Anyone else watch this?
Hub `93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I like it. Annie Potts is really good in this one.

The show it's an American take on is Doc Martin, which is truly excellent.
TXAG 05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is it like Northern Exposure but in New England?
Absolute
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We enjoyed the first season!
Rex Racer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife and I love it. We had just been to Maine on vacation when season one debuted. So we gave it a shot. It has great characters.
BrownDeerAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Very much Northern Exposure vibes...lots of crazy eccentric locals to create chaos. Wife and I loved Northern Exposure and love this show. Favorite line from last night: "If anyone's singing could kill someone, it would be her's."
Psalm 42:1
AgTrip
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BrownDeerAggie said:

Very much Northern Exposure vibes...lots of crazy eccentric locals to create chaos. Wife and I loved Northern Exposure and love this show. Favorite line from last night: "If anyone's singing could kill someone, it would be her's."


Yes! I also loved those kids dropping when she was singing on the porch!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.