***Heart of the Beast***

767 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by bagger05
FL_Ag1998
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG


I'm seeing this tomorrow and will report back once I do, but just curious if anybody had seen it today. Its sitting at very respectable 87% critics and 96% audience scores on RT.
BigCityCold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Saw it Thursday night. Not the best movie I have seen by any stretch, but much better than the summers dinosaur movie.

It is a nice change from the marvel movies tied up with a happy ending. Four stars from me.
FL_Ag1998
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just got out and this movie is exactly as advertised. They're not trying to reinvent the wheel or win any awards, it's a straightforward, standard story of a man and his dog relying on each other to survive through the wilderness after a plane crash. But it was done very well and as usual with these movies, if you're a dog owner it'll hit you in the feelz.

Definitely recommend at least checking it out on streaming later.
T dizl televizl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wife and I saw this today. I didn't love it, but the end got me (in a good way).

Definitely don't think you'll be disappointed that you saw it.

Poster above is right that is it exactly what you'd think it would be.

I just got roped into seeing it by my wife when I would've rather been watching football all day so I might've been a little jaded.

Will definitely rewatch once it's on streaming / regular tv
bagger05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good movie. Textbook "guy with a problem." 100 minutes to see how he fares.

Dog survives but I still cried. Dogs are the best.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.