Sonos

632 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 21 days ago by aTm_bomb
easttexasaggie04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I just got a Sonos Beam 2 under my TV. Thinking of getting the Era 100 speakers for behind my couch for some surround sound. Does it make a big difference or not worth the $$?
Kaiser von Wilhelm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have that exact setup in my bedroom. It's cool, but honestly am not sure it's worth the added cost IMO. I got the two surrounds on a Black Friday sale a couple of years ago, which is the only reason I did it. I think getting the small sub might be a better use of money, but in that case clearly the answer is to just go all out and get them all.
bam02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I agree with the above. I actually have that full set up as of recently. I bought the beam and the 100s at the same time and then added the mini sub a few months later. The mini sub was by far best edition.
FiTxAg04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If you can wait a couple of months, I always buy Sonos when they run their Black Friday deals. Save a ton of money doing this.
aTm_bomb
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a sonos arc in our main living room, an era 100 in the kitchen (open floorplan) which allows for whole common area play when synced and a sub mini which is more than enough bass.

I have gotten good compliments on the surround effect and that is with the arc in a tv stand.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.