Tim Curry Died

4,064 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 28 days ago by YouBet
deer corn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Clue is the best movie ever. Always makes me laugh
deer corn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cromagnum said:

Saxsoon said:

They already did. Hayden Panettiere was first


Nowhere near the same league as the other 2.


The need for sacrifice doesnt care.
Southlake
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Don't dream it; be it…
CactusThomas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mat Lanticus said:

It just doesn't get any better than his performance in the Michael Crichton epic masterpiece Congo.






Stop eating my seaseme cake
Proposition Joe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He also did voicework on what is widely considered one of the better point-and-click PC adventure games of the 90s, Gabriel Knight... Which at the time was very much a "hey, I'll try out this new medium".

AgTrip
How long do you want to ignore this user?


I thought he was awesome as "Darkness" in the movie Legend. I always thought it was a body double but that's Tim under all that make up and latex! The voice is so incredible, loved him in this role
Gnome Sayin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I need to work on my laughs:

Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Three actors in this scene have died.

EclipseAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NE PA Ag said:

For older folks like me who saw multiple midnight showings of Rocky Horror Picture Show, he played the main character, Frank-n-Furter. Also in the original London stage production from before the movie.



"RHPR" was a real phenomenon when I was in high school.

citizenkane06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bruce Almighty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
3 actors from this movie died this year.
Mat Lanticus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AgTrip said:



I thought he was awesome as "Darkness" in the movie Legend. I always thought it was a body double but that's Tim under all that make up and latex! The voice is so incredible, loved him in this role
great movie but he was a minor villain compared to the main one.
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bruce Almighty said:

3 actors from this movie died this year.


I said that in my post.
Bruce Almighty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Bruce Almighty said:

3 actors from this movie died this year.


I said that in my post.


The homeless lady isn't in that scene.
Gnome Sayin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CharleyKerfeld said:

He's also a guest star on one of my 5 favorite episodes of Psych








I'm gonna try but not sure how I can work "cocoon of cloud candy" into my vernacular. I see the value of poetry now because eloquence of Tim's delivery was beautiful.
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bruce Almighty said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Bruce Almighty said:

3 actors from this movie died this year.


I said that in my post.


The homeless lady isn't in that scene.

Oops, missed the "this year".

That's kinda wild. So 4 overall with the dad.

Edit: Well I'm sure Mr. Duncan is dead too, so 5.
CharleyKerfeld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bigblock said:


This episode of Psych is utter greatness. Blueberry!

If I ever won the Power ball, I'd throw a party and offer Dule Hill and James Roday $5 million each to recreate this song on stage. And I'd hire the Dan Band to play lead.
bigjag19
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dans wife better show up
surfandturfsbisa96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Watching Congo. Resides in the 'so bad it's good' file. Kinda like Battlefield Earth.
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AgTrip said:



I thought he was awesome as "Darkness" in the movie Legend. I always thought it was a body double but that's Tim under all that make up and latex! The voice is so incredible, loved him in this role


I had no clue this was Tim Curry until about 2 minutes ago when some random clip showed up in my IG feed. I had to check IMDB because I thought it was fake news.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.