Anyone from late '90s/early '00s remember a rock band named "Slim"?

545 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Proposition Joe
AggieTJ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Their most popular song that I recall is called "Rust". I must've grabbed it off of Napster around that time when I saw them live - a real banger!

You would have seen them at Shadow Canyon, NxNG, etc, opening for Pushmonkey; that place that used to be in the shopping center on the SE corner of SW Pkwy @ Texas Ave... and I don't recall where else I saw them.

The internet seems to be devoid of any information about Slim though (doesn't help that it's a popular rapper name, apparently). I'd love to find out more about them and even locate a whole album if it exists.
Another Doug
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://legacy.reverbnation.com/Slim_tx?

AggieTJ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Haha! Thank you. I guess Perplexity, Shazam, and Google don't search on Reverbnation. I kinda forgot about it myself.
ABattJudd
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm sure I saw them, because I went to a lot of Pushmonkey shows, but I can't recall them at all.
"Well, if you can’t have a great season, at least ruin somebody else’s." - Olin Buchanan
Proposition Joe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They had a real Milhouse sound to them.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.