*** X-Men '97 Season 2 ***

628 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Ornithopter
Brock Sampson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
4 episodes out currently. Enjoyed each episode so far. The Rise of Apocalypse story is a fun one.
amercer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking forward to this . Season one was a fun throwback
Ornithopter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Was a mostly fun season, but the ending was more of the typical marvel tv show deus ex machina unearned ending. Reading stuff online, it sounds like the show runner got fired and they decided they had to change things up. Don't know if people are ready for spoilers, but I could rant on how it should have ended for a bit.
bearamedic99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I just finished the season.

Was the plot of the last two episodes original to the show? I stopped by comics in the 2000s and never heard of that story line with Apocalypse and this new host.

Props to the writers though for making Jubilee so badass
Ornithopter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My understanding is that Onslaught would have been in the finale and teased for Season 3.

I get the reasons the fired DeMayo, but I'm not sure why they changed the story. It would have really worked well.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.