PRIMETIME

4,713 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by surfandturfsbisa96
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BCSWguru
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This movie didn't change my mind about him being a schmuck. Movie had no flow, pretty boring.
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I thought it was ok. It focused WAY too much on Decoy Dan, and overall it felt like it wasn't really a movie-worthy story. It felt more like a showcase for Pattinson's acting abilities.

But it was just entertaining enough to keep me engaged.

That said, there were several ridiculously over-the-top Pattinson moments that were just hilarious. I need someone to explain to me the purpose of seeing him spit out his mouthwash like that.
Zachary Klement
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just saw it. Agree with those who said Decoy Dan got too much attention.

Robert Pattinson is a star.
surfandturfsbisa96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TCTTS said:

bonfarr said:

They can't do this film without having the pervert Jeff Sokol eating the pizza and the Stacy guy with the squeaky voice. I loved me some TCAP back in the day.

I suspect this movie will end with the suicide of the Asst DA from Texas that ultimately pulled the plug on the show.


I had never seen this before and it's wild...



Guys is shoveling the pizza in b/c he knows it may be his last.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.