WTF is this thread still going. Like anyone on here actually have a shot at deciding in real life.
Gig ‘Em Baby!
Agristotle said:
This is me agreeing with you on two different threads in two minutes
Lathspell said:
That's simply only due to fame.
8/10 body
5/10 face
Every picture I see she has about a pound of makeup on and is airbrushed to hell. The bartender serving me drinks in Comfort, TX this past week makes Langley look like a troll.
Lathspell said:
#EllaLangley is getting MASSIVE backlash from old photos of her hunting from before she was famous. 😳👀
— Country Limits (@CountryL1imits) October 6, 2026
Thoughts on this? pic.twitter.com/M1ZsM8IX5g
Boogie2988Ag said:
I'm sure the not hot people have hotter wives/gfs.
Lathspell said:
Cool. Doesn't change the fact she's not hot.
Again, we're talking about a woman who is as mid as it gets. It blows my mind that people think she's more attractive than the average woman. She's literally as average as it gets.
Lathspell said:
Cool. Doesn't change the fact she's not hot.
Again, we're talking about a woman who is as mid as it gets. It blows my mind that people think she's more attractive than the average woman. She's literally as average as it gets.
Lathspell said:
Based on the airbrushed picture with a pound of makeup or the real one?
Her face is average. On a bell curve of female attractiveness, its a 5/10.
Lathspell said:
On a bell curve of female attractiveness, its a 5/10.
Ag_07 said:Lathspell said:
On a bell curve of female attractiveness, its a 5/10.
This is scientifically incorrect.
If you picked 10 random women from a public crowd she would not be right in the middle.
Hell 40% of American women are obese so just by weight alone she'd be 5 out of 10. So if she has a mid face that'd put her at least at a 7.
Lathspell said:Boogie2988Ag said:
I'm sure the not hot people have hotter wives/gfs.
I'm sure many do. I've dated women I find to be much more attractive than her.
This kind of response is crazy when we're talking about someone who's airbrushed to hell and truly isn't that hot. Again, go to several bars in any college town in this country. You will see SO MANY women who are hotter and don't have a pound of makeup on.
Lathspell said:
Hey, you do you. For me to consider a woman "hot", she had better be above a 7 on both face and body. Otherwise, she's shades of cute or even pretty. I'm also not basing my entire opinion on a single picture professionally airbrushed to ***** I've seen pictures like that of women who are objectively overweight but look thin and hot in their pictures.
Sorry this offends some of you.
Lathspell said:Boogie2988Ag said:
I'm sure the not hot people have hotter wives/gfs.
I'm sure many do. I've dated women I find to be much more attractive than her.
This kind of response is crazy when we're talking about someone who's airbrushed to hell and truly isn't that hot. Again, go to several bars in any college town in this country. You will see SO MANY women who are hotter and don't have a pound of makeup on.
Cliff.Booth said:
It's really hard to tell with the bangs and amount of makeup. I get the feeling that with a normal hairstyle, normal amount of makeup, and un-edited photos, she'd look like the kind of girl you'd find working cashier at a Chicken Express in Abilene.
maroon barchetta said:Lathspell said:Boogie2988Ag said:
I'm sure the not hot people have hotter wives/gfs.
I'm sure many do. I've dated women I find to be much more attractive than her.
This kind of response is crazy when we're talking about someone who's airbrushed to hell and truly isn't that hot. Again, go to several bars in any college town in this country. You will see SO MANY women who are hotter and don't have a pound of makeup on.
I've been fortunate and don't understand how but every woman I have dated has been hotter than her and worn minimal makeup, if any.
That hairstyle is terrible. The accent sounds forced. And I believe she smokes. She has been manufactured by some handler to get this attention.