Transformers' 40th Anniversary Video Tribute from Japan

422 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by The Porkchop Express
The Porkchop Express
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This year is the 40th anniversary of the Transformers TV series (1984) and this is a wholly remarkable tribute to every single animation series put out in the US and Japan - along with several of the movies. I'd say I know what about 60% of this stuff is, but if you grew up on them in any era, it's pretty bad-ass.

Prime882, hope you're still around to see this, buddy!

Moral High Horse
Nay!!!!

DrEvazanPhD
I remember when transformers debuted. I was all of 6 at the time. Blew my mind. Loved it. I haven't liked any of the live action stuff (except for prime Megan Fox), but transformers the move from 1986 is still a guilty pleasure of mine
The Porkchop Express
AG
DrEvazanPhD said:

I remember when transformers debuted. I was all of 6 at the time. Blew my mind. Loved it. I haven't liked any of the live action stuff (except for prime Megan Fox), but transformers the move from 1986 is still a guilty pleasure of mine
I took one of my kids to the dentist a few back - the dentist was a guy I went to Jr high and HS with, but had not seen since the early 1990s. He impressively recognized me, and then told my daughter that in 6th grade he had didn't get home from school until really late and thus relied on me to tell him what had happened on the latest episode of the Transformers.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.