GOONIES 2

1,672 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by Garrelli 5000
Definitely Not A Cop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://instagr.am/p/C_0MwUHTNe7

What a stacked cast if so. I would like to see a comparison of what they paid them then vs what they are having to pay them now.

Sean Astin, Josh Brolin, Ke Huy Quan, and Corey Feldman are set to return.
Urban Ag
AG
Brolin: Well............I look great but the rest of you look like sh**

Feldman: Nice to see you too

Brolin: Hey, all jokes aside you were good in those Hobbit movies

Feldman: That was Sean, but you knew that......

Astin: Hey Josh, hey man, good to see you........

Brolin: what? who said that (looks down) oh geez, hey Sean, damn you're even shorter than I remember

Astin:

Ke Huy Quan: You are dick Josh. Still dick. Just like 1985.

Brolin: Your mom didn't seem to mind
The Porkchop Express
AG
Corey Feldman says on Twitter that it's fake news.

Another Doug
AG
Shouldn't this be Goonies 3, pretty sure this game is considered canon

Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Son of a *****.
Wes97
AG
I assume that the "throw mama from the train" lady is dead. But based on my X account follow recommendations, I know that Robert Davi is definitely still around.
nai06
AG
A sequel in unnecessary.

But if you ever have a chance, go and visit the Oregon Film Museum. Its located in Astoria, OR in the Jail the used for the movie. It is supposed to be for all films but 95% is Goonies related. Lots of info on the filming, props, etc. They even have a jail cell set up so you recreate the Jake Fratelli hanging scene (complete with metal pipe) for a photo op. I realize as I type that out it sound kinda morbid, but I sure as **** took a photo. And to answer that nagging question I know that is on everyone's mind:

Yes they have the 4x4 out front. And yes it has bullet holes.
double aught
AG
The ORV? Nice.

Astoria seems like a cool place to visit. How was the weather?
nai06
AG
double aught said:

The ORV? Nice.

Astoria seems like a cool place to visit. How was the weather?
Rainy all the damn time, but in a kinda neat way. You can also swing by the bowling alley that Chunk smashed his shake on, the corner store Rosalita was standing out front of when the cop cars almost hit her, and the Museum Mikey's dad worked at.

The Goonies House was off limits for the longest time in part because the owner (who bought it after the movie was popular) got pissed at all the fans. Since it's on a private drive they were able to keep people from even getting near it.

BUT! It was bought last year by a true fan who lives out of state. He has said he doesn't have any plans right now but local rules prevent him from making it an AirBnB, Museum, or using it in any other commercial venture. So right now he's fine with just letting people come and take pics out front.

As a bonus you can swing by John Jacob Astor Elementary where they filmed Kindergarten Cop and yell, "It's not a TUMOR". I'd advise against saying "Boys have a *****, girls have a vagina" because it's still an elementary school
Flashdiaz
AG

Quote:

I'd advise against saying "Boys have a *****, girls have a vagina" because it's still an elementary school

That kind of crazy talk would get you cancelled
Daveintx
There was a partial script that was being tossed around years back that had the crew coming back together for Mikey's wedding, while the Fratelli's broke out and came after them....

The little bit that was out there seemed fun enough, but, to be fair, so did Lost Girls (the Lost Boys sequel that never saw the light of day)
uujm
Wes97 said:

I assume that the "throw mama from the train" lady is dead. But based on my X account follow recommendations, I know that Robert Davi is definitely still around.
I saw Robert Davi at the Kinkos in Northridge back in 2015. He did not understand photo resolution and why they couldn't blow up a wallet size photo to poster size.

Edit: And I produced a movie with Astin in it back in 2022. He is fat AF. More fat than when I worked with him back in 2012 when he was training for the Tinkerbell Half Marathon.
Complete Idiot
Wow, everything 80's getting rebooted for the olds in their 50's and up.

Maybe go further back for easy fodder. Two Flew Over the ****oo's Nest?
Gigem314
AG
nai06 said:

A sequel in unnecessary.

But if you ever have a chance, go and visit the Oregon Film Museum. Its located in Astoria, OR in the Jail the used for the movie. It is supposed to be for all films but 95% is Goonies related. Lots of info on the filming, props, etc. They even have a jail cell set up so you recreate the Jake Fratelli hanging scene (complete with metal pipe) for a photo op. I realize as I type that out it sound kinda morbid, but I sure as **** took a photo. And to answer that nagging question I know that is on everyone's mind:

Yes they have the 4x4 out front. And yes it has bullet holes.

GreasenUSA
AG
You guys know that a random social media account doesn't break this kind of news, right?
Gigem314
AG
GreasenUSA said:

You guys know that a random social media account doesn't break this kind of news, right?
aggiebird02
I'm in…
bangobango
AG
Corey Feldman was such a great character in the original and would be such a terrible character in any sequel, but I am 100% here for it and would live it if they'd do it bc Goonies is in my top 5 movies all time. Maybe all the dust up this week from people think this is real will put the wheels in motion.
TyHolden
AG
bring back frodo and sam-wise gangi
Garrelli 5000
AG
I bet anything they can't take my money.

batchuser
Garrelli 5000 said:

Will be all about how do we introduce more diversity into the casting. At least the fratellis were white so they can still be the villains
Max Power
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

Corey Feldman says on Twitter that it's fake news.

Garrelli 5000
AG
batchuser said:

Garrelli 5000 said:

Will be all about how do we introduce more diversity into the casting. At least the fratellis were white so they can still be the villains
I wasn't sure if you were an idiot troll but I read your posting history.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.