Billie Eilish - Hit Me Hard and Soft

3,578 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 23 days ago by Belton Ag
Tobias Funke
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife is a huge BE fan and got me into her music this year, and I've gotta say- as stellar as Billie is, her brother/producer Finneas is at the absolute top of his game. Really catchy basslines, interesting tempo switches, and melodies that are perfect for her voice and style.

New album is fantastic from start to finish. Recommend checking her out if you haven't before!
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
I don't know. Maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm old. But her music gives me a big cases of the mehs.
Tobias Funke
AG
Damnit, well I guess we have to fight then.
batchuser
Trash
AgTrip

El Gallo Blanco
Sanpuku eyes. Stay far away.

El Gallo Blanco
Tobias Funke said:

Damnit, well I guess we have to fight then.
I cannot stand her. Her face and personality scare me TBH. She would probably be fine with seeing me and my entire family in the gulag. But I gave her new songs a quick listen, and I actually dig a lot of it. Great sound.
MSFC Aggie
AG
The oldest spawn was playing it in the car last night. I have to admit I was digging it.
Belton Ag
AG
Quote:

She would probably be fine with seeing me and my entire family in the gulag.

What?
jeffk
AG
She's not a huge fan of his posting style here to say the least.
Belton Ag
AG
jeffk said:

She's not a huge fan of his posting style here to say the least.
I didn't know she posted on TexAgs.

jeffk
AG
She's Redstone
TCTTS
AG
As for the album, I'm loving "Birds of a Feather" and "The Greatest," the former feeling especially different from and more upbeat than what she's done before.
G.I.Bro
I'm glad I'm not the only one who wonders what a singer with huge knockers might think about my life choices /s
Cliff.Booth
The **** is happening to this website.
Josepi
AG
Can y'all stop?

Yet another "entertainment" thread ruined

Y'all both think each other are nuts. That doesn't mean you have to spar like teenagers. Just block each other and move along.
El Gallo Blanco
Cliff.Booth said:

The **** is happening to this website.
Her album is actually pretty dang good. Her brother did his thing, and she did as well.
Cliff.Booth
Not that we need another thread of dudes talking about Rush and AIC and **** but damn, Taylor and Eilish threads on a board presumably for men who have graduated from a four year university.
aggiephoenix02
Testing my new signature…
This message brought to you by the Entertainment Board Sneaker Thread Player Haterz Club President.
aggiephoenix02
Haha! That's just too good…
G.I.Bro
A billie eyelash thread with zero tits and a bunch of 40 year olds slap fighting
aggiephoenix02
I don't think she shows her boobs, she wants to be ugly, kids these days think being ugly is fashionable…
TCTTS
AG
Threads should have some kind marker or label after they've been massively cleaned up by staff. Otherwise they always end up looking like nonsensical gibberish. At least more so than before.
Hey Doc, my psoas is sore
Tobias Funke said:

My wife is a huge BE fan and got me into her music this year, and I've gotta say- as stellar as Billie is, her brother/producer Finneas is at the absolute top of his game. Really catchy basslines, interesting tempo switches, and melodies that are perfect for her voice and style.

New album is fantastic from start to finish. Recommend checking her out if you haven't before!
Took your advice and checked out the new album and it was god awful.
Tobias Funke
AG
Hey Doc, my psoas is sore said:

Tobias Funke said:

Nothing validates me more than disagreement from someone who primarily posts on the Politics Board. So thanks!
bluefire579
AG
Cliff.Booth said:

Not that we need another thread of dudes talking about Rush and AIC and **** but damn, Taylor and Eilish threads on a board presumably for men who have graduated from a four year university.
Or you could, like, not worry about what other people listen to because it has zero effect on you?
Moral High Horse
She doesn't sing…she moans.
Hey Doc, my psoas is sore
Tobias Funke said:

Hey Doc, my psoas is sore said:

Tobias Funke said:

Nothing validates me more than disagreement from someone who primarily posts on the Politics Board. So thanks!
Go get your nuts out of your wifes purse. Holy sh/t you have over 31000 posts on texags with 41% on the OBGYN board...you dont have any nuts lol
aggiephoenix02
TCTTS
AG
This site sometimes reminds me of this clip, and all the insecure, "no homo" obsessed dudes here who simply can't imagine not giving a sh*t what anyone else thinks…

Heineken-Ashi
El Gallo Blanco said:

Sanpuku eyes. Stay far away.

With a name like Billie and a look like that, I'm telling my son this is Billie Joe Armstrong.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
Tobias Funke
AG
Who knew this thread would be such a bat signal for insecure bros?
62strat
AG
aggiephoenix02 said:

I don't think she shows her boobs, she wants to be ugly, kids these days think being ugly is fashionable…
she was always saying that early on, but in the past few years she's shown way more skin. Mag covers in lingerie, major cleavage and such.

She knows what sells. Them tig ol bitties.
Cliff.Booth
Tobias and Therapist both believe that if you're a grown man who doesn't really enjoy music written for a female pre-teen and teen audience, it's because you're insecure in your manhood.
Tobias Funke
AG
Nah, I understand not liking the music. I listen to very few female artists and this genre is light years away from my normal music, but I just dig the sound and the production. I couldn't give less of a **** if someone else doesn't like it.

What makes you insecure in your manhood is the inability to just skip the thread instead of resorting to "lol you're gay" because you never evolved past high school..
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.