Diddy do dat? (Sean Combs legal thread)

9,653 Views | 95 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by General Jack D. Ripper
G.I.Bro
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tk for tu juan said:

J-Lo? Jenny from the block J-Lo?

Yeah, Diddy I'll hold your glock
I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block
jokershady
AG
Proposition Joe said:

I love how all the bullet points are these dastardly deeds and then the last one is "oh and I was underpaid".
you'd think you'd want people that know all these terrible things about you to at least get paid somewhat decently……$29k isn't that much hell the feds coulda promised him a cut of the diddlers seized assets for turning this info over…..and I'm only half joking….
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Why would you spike the drinks of sex workers? Aren't they kind of a sure thing?
Proposition Joe
jokershady said:

Proposition Joe said:

I love how all the bullet points are these dastardly deeds and then the last one is "oh and I was underpaid".
you'd think you'd want people that know all these terrible things about you to at least get paid somewhat decently……$29k isn't that much hell the feds coulda promised him a cut of the diddlers seized assets for turning this info over…..and I'm only half joking….

Though the opposite could be true. You feel like you're underpaid so you're making up a bunch of *****
Quad Dog
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

Why would you spike the drinks of sex workers? Aren't they kind of a sure thing?

Illegal or local sex workers still should have the right to consent to who, what, how often, etc. Drugging them atets that consent ability. And as you've proven some people won't care because they are sex workers.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

Maybe to do messed up, down-low brother stuff that wasn't part of the deal? Or to keep the prostitute from being able to repeat what they witnessed?
canadiaggie
AG
Didn't see it in the bullet points but there was stuff all over Twitter about P Diddy having banged Meek Mill
TCTTS
AG
bluefire579
AG
canadiaggie said:

Didn't see it in the bullet points but there was stuff all over Twitter about P Diddy having banged Meek Mill
Also Usher apparently
Tobias Funke
AG
In explaining this story to my fiance last night, I stumbled upon the wild discovery that she had no idea Jared from Subway was a pedophile. Now I'm curious what else I'm going to have to catch her up on from the past 20 years. Thanks a lot, Diddy.
VP at Pierce and Pierce
Tobias Funke said:

In explaining this story to my fiance last night, I stumbled upon the wild discovery that she had no idea Jared from Subway was a pedophile. Now I'm curious what else I'm going to have to catch her up on from the past 20 years. Thanks a lot, Diddy.
Wait until you tell her about Michael Jackson....
AustinAg2K
It seems like everyone you've got one of these big busts, the guy has security cameras and records that show all of Hollywood is in on it, and everyone is supposedly scared ****less... And then nothing ever comes of it.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
I have always had a disdain for Diddy but a lot of those allegations seem made up
Scientific
AG
I don't think I'll ever get used to calling him Diddy. He's always been Puff or Puffy to me.

As many skeletons as he has, I think he'll pull a Nino Brown on the stance. Puff was always wanting to be around the highest of elite circles. As much as he was involved in the Tupac murder, I don't think they can attach it to him at this point.
AustinAg2K
Scientific said:

I don't think I'll ever get used to calling him Diddy. He's always been Puff or Puffy to me.

As many skeletons as he has, I think he'll pull a Nino Brown on the stance. Puff was always wanting to be around the highest of elite circles. As much as he was involved in the Tupac murder, I don't think they can attach it to him at this point.

Based off the allegations from Mr. Jones, I tend to agree that he will walk. It really sounds like he probably set up a buffer so he's not the one actually making the deals. He can pin it all on someone else and claim he was unaware.
BCSGrubber
AG
Puffy is responsible for getting Pac and Biggie killed. He deserves whatever is coming to him on that alone.
Another Doug
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

I have always had a disdain for Diddy but a lot of those allegations seem made up

If the feds are charging him with it, you can bet your ass they can prove it.
dreyOO
Tobias Funke said:

Role reversal with me and my wife. She informed me that Ed Rooney was a pedo and I was completely unaware of that one too.
dreyOO
Proposition Joe said:

Reads funnier coming from Prop Joe.
MarquisHenri
Quote:

Diddy do dat?
wangus12
AG
Another Doug said:

Yeah if Homeland Security is rolling up, they've got enough to Bury you usually
AtticusMatlock
Just from what I've gathered based on what a few lawyers are saying on youtube.

The feds probably have an insider who has already flipped on him and gave them detailed information on what to look for. That's the way a lot of these investigations get broken open. Some of the leg work was likely done by the civil suits and private investigators. Information was probably passed on to the feds who gathered some more information from informants and probably pressured some cooperation.

The Feds generally aren't going to put this much man power and resources into these raids unless they know what they are looking for and they are basing it on very good information.

Even if Diddy was borderline perfect in making sure that the people around him are the fall guys, there's the RICO statute designed just for this purpose.
Rex Racer
AG
AtticusMatlock said:

Just from what I've gathered based on what a few lawyers are saying on youtube.

The feds probably have an insider who has already flipped on him and gave them detailed information on what to look for. That's the way a lot of these investigations get broken open. Some of the leg work was likely done by the civil suits and private investigators. Information was probably passed on to the feds who gathered some more information from informants and probably pressured some cooperation.

The Feds generally aren't going to put this much man power and resources into these raids unless they know what they are looking for and they are basing it on very good information.

Even if Diddy was borderline perfect in making sure that the people around him are the fall guys, there's the RICO statute designed just for this purpose.
But as we all learned from AOC this week, "RICO is not a crime!"
CDub06
AG
Proposition Joe said:

That's dirty deeds. Done dirt cheap.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Should have just smoked a Jeffrey instead.

nai06
AG
Another Doug said:

you say that, but I am always reminded of John Wiley Price. Those of you in the D/FW area know what I'm talking about.

For the uninitiated, he's basically known as being an openly corrupt local politician. His house was raided several years ago and they found literal stacks of cash, evidence of bribes, and hit him with tax evasion.

He was found not guilty on almost all charges and the rest were dismissed as the jury couldn't come to an agreement on them
VP at Pierce and Pierce
nai06 said:

Another Doug said:

you say that, but I am always reminded of John Wiley Price. Those of you in the D/FW area know what I'm talking about.

For the uninitiated, he's basically known as being an openly corrupt local politician. His house was raided several years ago and they found literal stacks of cash, evidence of bribes, and hit him with tax evasion.

He was found not guilty on almost all charges and the rest were dismissed as the jury couldn't come to an agreement on them
It helps that he likely greased the wheels of the courthouse and the jurors.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
nai06 said:

Another Doug said:

They could've just called it a white hole!

double aught
AG
nai06 said:

Another Doug said:

I always think of the same exception. I thought they had that crooked son of a gun nailed, but he pulled a real life Clay Davis. Really disappointing.

aTmAg
AG
double aught said:

nai06 said:

Another Doug said:

I always think of the same exception. I thought they had that crooked son of a gun nailed, but he pulled a real life Clay Davis. Really disappointing.

If I were a juror, I would hold tight for 10 years to hang that jury if necessary (if I was the only guy on the guilty side).
MattAg06
AG
double aught said:

nai06 said:

Another Doug said:

Favorite quote from the whole show came from that scene -- "Puff jackets for dem kids!!"

I mix that in with my wife when it gets cold here. She doesn't get it.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
TCTTS said:

This dudes mom went on TV today to say her kid was lying/trolling.
Scientific
AG
BCSGrubber said:

Puffy is responsible for getting Pac and Biggie killed. He deserves whatever is coming to him on that alone.

There's also Craig Mack, who had a very bizarre life after he left the record label. Before he passed he said he was ready to kill Puff himself.
Sea Speed
AG
Claude! said:

Is his kid really named King Combs? That sounds like something you'd hear in a 1930s barber commercial. "Every customer is royalty because I only use King Combs on my clients!"

Also, has anyone asked what Ja Rule thinks of this?

I couldn't help but read this in 1920s sports radio guy voice
StinkyPinky
AG
What did Diddity do do?
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.