*** KUNG FU PANDA 4 ***

1,108 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by jokershady
Andrew Dufresne
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I didn't see a thread on this? Apologies if I missed it.

Thinking about taking my 11 y/o daughter to see it sometime this week.

Any of y'all seen it yet? Thoughts?
C@LAg
one of my favorite series, but it has nails-on-chalkboard as one of the leads, and I cannot stand the sound of her voice.

waiting for the home release so I can watch it in another language with subtitles.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
C@LAg

blackgoldag11
AG
Just saw it, had its moments but I thought it wasn't as good as others
Forum Troll
AG
C@LAg said:

one of my favorite series, but it has nails-on-chalkboard as one of the leads, and I cannot stand the sound of her voice.

waiting for the home release so I can watch it in another language with subtitles.

She's not nearly as obnoxious as she was in Little Mermaid.

Glad I'm not the only one that can't stand her. My wife thinks I'm crazy.
AggieMPH2005
Seems like she's in everything these days. I didn't really care for her in this one.
Gomer95
AG
Took my 17 year old son tonight for the last time before college and I was having memories of showing him the first one at home and then the other 3 in the theater and we have both been big kung fu panda fans. We both liked it ok but neither of us liked it as much as the other 3. But it wasn't a waste of time or anything lol.
I hate rude behavior in a man. Won't tolerate it. - Woodrow F. Call
Cannew
AG
Took the fam to go watch this earlier. Fun spring break movie, kiddos 9&7 liked it. Best part was very end where I got to hear the cover song I didn't know I needed!
MrPlow2010
AG
I took my 6 year old to see it on Monday. I enjoyed the first 3 more and thought this one was just decent but my son seemed to really like it. I thought they should have included the Furious Five in the movie just like the others. Taking them away and only adding Awkwafina was a bad choice.
agracer
AG
I remember watching the 1st one on DVD with my 4 kids. I don't remember laughing so hard at movie before that one.

It must have just been the day/mood/whatever but everything just hit me and I laughed out loud the whole movie.
jokershady
AG
Yeah this was pretty average and predictable….but kids enjoyed it….

And I'm downloading that cover song!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.