*** DREAM SCENARIO *** (Nicolas Cage)
753 Views | 5 Replies
TCTTS
1:11a, 11/16/23
Pretty weird and kind of depressing, but also really funny and incredibly well done. Strong Being John Malkovich vibes overall, so if you like that movie you'll probably like this one as well. It's out in limited release right now, then goes wide on November 22nd, and while it's definitely not a must-see in theaters (though it is fun seeing a comedy like this with an audience), it's worth seeing at some point for sure...

Dream Scenario
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt21942866/
November 10, 2023 = Limited
November 22, 2023 = Wide
Theatrical Exclusive

Snake Farmer
4:23a, 11/16/23
A24 is generally top notch and this looks great. Cage is having a sort of Renaissance it seems.
StinkyPinky
8:59a, 11/16/23
Cage used to annoy the hell out of me. For whatever reason I've definitely warmed up to him the older we've both have become.
WP69
10:03a, 11/16/23
Saw it at a film festival. Wife and I both enjoyed it. Cage is very good in it. Funny beginning, poignant ending. Good commentary on today's cancel culture.
TexasAggies06
8:16p, 4/9/24
Just saw this and loved everything about it. My favorite Nic Cage role since The Weather Man. Definitely won't be for everyone but I thought it was fantastic. So many other great cast members as well, especially when Nicholas Braun showed up out of nowhere toward the end. A24 knocks another one out of the park.
Brian Earl Spilner
8:23p, 4/9/24
On Max now.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE