Gen V - From the world of The Boys

11,997 Views | 81 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by MooreTrucker
BadMoonRisin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

On prime -- IN!
C@LAg
Episode 1 is up.
jeffk
AG
They really nailed the college promo video.
uujm
Heading home to watch it.
Sea Speed
AG
Oooooh. Can't wait.
Texas Yarddog
AG
C@LAg said:

Episode 1 is up.

First 3 episodes are up...
javajaws
AG
So far this is as good as the boys. That first episode!
Madmarttigan
AG
This show has no boundaries ever
AgTrip
Yeah wife walked by when mini avenger was hanging onto an erect peen and said..."what in the world are you watching!!!???"
javajaws
AG
Madmarttigan said:

This show has no boundaries ever

Can't wait to see where Cricket goes next! Her desired threesome could get...interesting!
zap
AG
oh my
AgTrip

Cricket does crack me up though! She's my fave so far!
Sea Speed
AG
I told my wife about the boys and asked if she wanted to watch this with me and she said she would give it a try and I think she checked out when ole girl was dangling from the dick
jeffk
AG
freaking waterworld?!
Urban Ag
AG
Sea Speed said:

I told my wife about the boys and asked if she wanted to watch this with me and she said she would give it a try and I think she checked out when ole girl was dangling from the dick
last summer I had Covid in July and got stuck on the west coast at my parents house and couldn't fly home. Couldn't even rent a car to drive back, nothing available.

I binged all three seasons of The Boys in like 2-3 days. I honestly think it f***ed me up mentally. I ended up hospitalized a month later for a week.

Covid? Covid vaccine? Binge watching The Boys? Could never get a good answer from the docs. But I'm still here. Kinda.

The Kraken
AG
My wife and I caught the first 3 episodes last night, we both enjoy "The Boys" and knew what to expect. I think the wife is still traumatized by the Supe with the long dick and how much I laughed during that scene. Of course I laughed by @ss off with this series dick scene and she then proceeds to tell me that I laugh at really weird stuff. I'm a guy, of course I'm going to laugh at that stuff. We all have the inner 13 year old sense of humor that never leaves us.
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
AgTrip
The Kraken said:

My wife and I caught the first 3 episodes last night, we both enjoy "The Boys" and knew what to expect. I think the wife is still traumatized by the Supe with the long dick and how much I laughed during that scene. Of course I laughed by @ss off with this series dick scene and she then proceeds to tell me that I laugh at really weird stuff. I'm a guy, of course I'm going to laugh at that stuff. We all have the inner 13 year old sense of humor that never leaves us.
Not to spoil but I noticed a cameo of the supe "Love Sausage" locked in a room in the woods. You can see him rearing his head by the glass...so to speak when Cricket goes by.
Mathguy64
AG
Im sorry. But nothing tops the scene in The Boys where the ant man guy shrinks down, climbs into the dick hole of the other supe, pleasures him and them blows back to real size while inside. That exploding peen was simultaneously the funniest and grossest thing I have ever seen.

It beats the Deep having to eat the octopus by just that much.
The Kraken
AG
Yeah, my wife caught me snickering at that, too.
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Urban Ag
AG
Mathguy64 said:

Im sorry. But nothing tops the scene in The Boys where the ant man guy shrinks down, climbs into the dick hole of the other supe, pleasures him and them blows back to real size while inside. That exploding peen was simultaneously the funniest and grossest thing I have ever seen.

It beats the Deep having to eat the octopus by just that much.
I honestly almost hung it up after the exploding peen scene.

That was a.............

Mom

Mommy

Mama

Bruh..............

scene

bonfarr
AG
Haven't had a chance to watch yet, what is the verdict?
AgTrip
Oh, I like it! I think it's crazy and I feel like I need to take a shower after watching it but it's good!
Madmarttigan
AG
It's been entertaining although they haven't really explained why a certain dude committed suicide
jeffk
AG
AgTrip said:

The Kraken said:

Not to spoil but I noticed a cameo of the supe "Love Sausage" locked in a room in the woods. You can see him rearing his head by the glass...so to speak when Cricket goes by.

I think that cameo was earlier in a flashback. Could be wrong though.
Sea Speed
AG
When are the rest coming out?
Madmarttigan
AG
I assume one a week on Thursdays. I don't know why Amazon does weekly releases it's not like people cancel and restart their prime based on prime video.
AgTrip
jeffk said:

AgTrip said:

The Kraken said:

I think that cameo was earlier in a flashback. Could be wrong though.

Oh that makes sense...since he is way older
Mathguy64
AG
Ok. Cricket riding the peen was good. Very Boys like. And her way of invoking her power was definitely out there.
Prosperdick
AG
This show is fantastic. They really know how to push the envelope and I love it.

Can't wait for Thursday.

ETA - My only complaint is I think they could have done better than the actress who plays Kate (Luke's girlfriend). She just comes off as discount Sarah Michelle Gellar although I did find the bat to the balls Jumanji joke funny as hell, especially when they showed it.

ETA to add this nice breakdown from Screencrush and how the hell didn't I know that Golden Boy was Arnold's son:
C@LAg
they really do love to destroy dicks in violent ways on this show. (episode 4)
Madmarttigan
AG
I think I only knew because when I paused it I saw his name. Had no idea his son was even acting.
Sooper Jeenyus
AG
When Cricket shrinks, her clothes shrink with her. But when she grows, she has to get naked?
MrPlow2010
AG
Her clothes don't shrink with her. They showed a little hanger with her miniature clothes in her dorm room. She has them made or they are from a small doll or something.
Prosperdick
AG
MrPlow2010 said:

Her clothes don't shrink with her. They showed a little hanger with her miniature clothes in her dorm room. She has them made or they are from a small doll or something.
Yeah if you watch the screencrush video from above they talk about how her miniature clothes are made from plastic, like from a Barbie or something.
Sea Speed
AG
I definitely saw the Cricket thing at the end coming with how they explained her shrinking process.

Also you knew the ten knight thing was coming as soon as he fingered the tape dispenser in the classroom

Exploding dicks. Exploding dicks everywhere. /buzzlightyear.gif
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.