***** The Unofficial Theme Park and Theme Park Ride Thread *****

6,080 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by The Porkchop Express
GoAgs92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Busch Gardens Williamsburg is very under rated when it comes to roller coasters.

It's no Disney but if you like coasters, check it out.
[img]http://readthetruth.com/images/dinosaur.gif[/img]
jorgerr96
just got back from Disneyland, I fully expected to hate on the Spiderman ride based on reviews, but I loved it? I enjoyed it more than Midway Mania. I did Genie+ that day at California Adventure so was able to get in to what I wanted. Did single rider for Cars.

Disneyland was a little busier. Ended up paying $25 for the lightning lane for Star Wars as the ride broke down in the morning and it already had a 2 hour wait by noon.

I will say I did not like how you can only reserve the lightning ride for each ride just once.
jorgerr96

Gotta hand it to the Genie+ at Disneyland since they include photos (unlike DisneyWorld where it's $69 for one day or $169 for 3+). Their stuff comes out better than the pics with my phone

Got this photo in front of the Splash Mountain and it's now what I use for Linkedin and the internal tool we use where I work lol

The Porkchop Express
Disneyland Hong Kong has debuted its World of Frozen, basically recreating Arrendelle from the movies. Fortunately it's on another continent or my family would already be there.

imjustsayin
AG
Obviously, this is a "for the kids" park, but still a pretty big deal
That the Universal Studios parks and experiences brand is coming to Texas.

Secondly, I'm not sure who on here has seen details about this new park Universal is building in Orlando. It will be "Epic" for sure. An entirely new concept really.

The Porkchop Express
Well without jinxing myself and since I haven't slept for about 3 weeks, I could use your good prayers and karma because tomorrow I find out if I am getting a ghostwriting gig to write a book for El Raton Miguel about the Disney Way of making customer experiences "magical."
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.