Resident Alien Season 2 part 2 started tonight

1,094 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by The Kraken
C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I thought the 8 episodes already aired were it for S02.

There are actually 4 more episodes, starting tonight.
C@LAg
So we actually got a 8 episode second half of the season, which concluded tonight, with the last few episodes building together nicely to come up with a "strong" finale/cliffhanger, and it looks like there will be a third (and my guess) final season. The pieces are in place for a final season that resolve the alien invasion.

Overall, the show started moving a little closer to X-files instead of dumb sci-fi comedy, although there is still a lot of that. The addition of Linda Hamilton and Terry O'Quinn helped anchor this in sci-fi familiarity, but it is the stories of several of the secondary characters (Ben, Dep Liv) that brought a more serious undercurrent to the show, and makes me wish we had had a lot more of that all along.

scrimp
AG
Resident Alien is a great show. Very fun, quirky show with an interesting sci-fi storyline. Nice balance between comedy and drama.

Alan Tudyk is amazing. The supporting characters are coming in to their own--the sheriff has been killing it with some incredible jokes in the last few episodes.

Nice little cliffhanger to end S2. Look forward to S3.

Langley
Just started watching this show on Netflix and it's right up my alley.

My wife even said wow I actually find this funny. lol. Couldn't find a season 1 thread but looks like a lot of people haven't seen it yet so I'm bumping this.

And the main character reminds me so much of Tim Robinson with the humor.

I find myself thinking I'm watching ITYSL skit through the episodes.
C@LAg
season 3 started last week. i started a thread about it but apparently no one else is watching it right now.

they are really leaning into the Grays storyline this season.
The Kraken
AG
This is a great show, my wife and I are into season 3. Quirky comedy/mystery that has us laughing every episode. First 2 seasons are on Netflix. All 3 are on Peacock.
LB12Diamond
AG
This is a series worth checking out. Main character kills it. Sheriff and his deputy interaction always cracks me up.

The kids parts are the only areas that are hit and miss.
The Kraken
AG
Watched the end of Season 3 the other night. Awesome. Looking forward to Season 4 next year on USA Network.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.