Part 2 of Watching MCU movies for the first time. Done with Phase 2.

3,666 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by The Collective
DallasTeleAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I actually did enjoy it. And everytime he mocked the kid, it drew a chuckle from me.
jokershady
AG
DallasTeleAg said:

I actually did enjoy it. And everytime he mocked the kid, it drew a chuckle from me.
yes I will say all the banter back and forth between Stark and the kid was one aspect that was very enjoyable, culminating to Stark giving that kid all this new equipment at the end of the movie. That put a big smile on my face
jokershady
AG
Alright guys. This'll be my last post on any reaction type of thing until we're done with phase 3…..

I don't know if I have a new #1 or not after civil war….but….just……JUST…..

Signing off….hopefully we'll be done before the end of June with phase 3 with Obiwan coming out end of May
TCTTS
AG
If this is your reaction to Civil War, start mentally preparing yourself now for Infinity War/Endgame.

Godspeed.
jokershady
AG
Well that gif is just a WEEEEEEEEEE bit exaggerated but man….since posting that it is my #1 now without a doubt but odds are by the end of phase 3 it won't be there….

I'll need to watch this one again too…haven't said that about any MCU movie until now.

Ok…for realz this time no moar reactions
double aught
AG
Just finish phase 3 already so we can discuss it!
jokershady
AG
CapCityAg89
AG
My daughter and I are watching the entire thing chronologically (sans Agents of Shield which I watched 5 or so seasons of and she's watching opportunistically).

One fun thing is how well they wrote later movies to fill holes in earlier ones. I'll also note that all the Kree stuff makes much more sense after watching Cap Marvel early (also nice to get that movie done in movie 3).

This viewing order is generally quite fun.
The Collective
AG
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.