Lego Thread

27,815 Views | 267 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by ChipFTAC01
jeffk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Got a couple Speed Champions sets and a Technic Jeep Wrangler. (I drive a Wrangler myself.)
Decay
AG
wangus12 said:

I also have to figure where the hell I would display it and how.
Tear apart your old legos and put them in a big bucket you coward
jeffk
AG
Or just let some kids play with them and that will be the end result anyway.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Mine is still boxed. It'll stay that way until I can display it, so probably forever
BenTheGoodAg
AG

Got this one tonight to compliment my other NASA sets. It's deceptively big compared to the pics online and above. A very neat set.
sburg2007
Kiddos got a bunch from me I've purchased on clearance throughout the year, wife got me the Leia helmet and cousin brought Star Wars magazine from Germany. Been a fun few days.

sburg2007
Kiddos got a bunch from me I've purchased on clearance throughout the year, wife got me the Leia helmet and cousin brought Star Wars magazine from Germany. Been a fun few days.
Scriffer
AG
Finally listed the Speed Champions Petronas on ebay. One just sold for about $1000, but I'm hoping the actual race stuff kicks it up a bit.

This all seems kinda insane to me, but hopefully someone bites:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/386712994177?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=gf4wldtpsf2&sssrc=2524149&ssuid=gf4wldtpsf2&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
AgRyan04
My wife got this for me in December for my birthday

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
sburg2007
Cabin is awesome.
Roll the Bones
AG
My awesome son, fish class of 27, bought this Indy Jones set for me for Christmas. It has some cool action features on it including the falling statue breaking through the wall so Indy and Marion can escape.

Action shot!
StillNotAnAggie
This is what I got for Christmas. It made it a day before my 15yo son and I put it together. He then had to take these artistic shots. It actually transforms into the truck, I'll have to take another picture. Right now it's displayed on my office shelf, my wife doesn't understand.

double aught
AG
Roll the Bones said:

My awesome son, fish class of 27, bought this Indy Jones set for me for Christmas. It has some cool action features on it including the falling statue breaking through the wall so Indy and Marion can escape.

Action shot!
Asps. Very dangerous.
Scriffer
AG
Scriffer said:

Finally listed the Speed Champions Petronas on ebay. One just sold for about $1000, but I'm hoping the actual race stuff kicks it up a bit.

This all seems kinda insane to me, but hopefully someone bites:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/386712994177?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=gf4wldtpsf2&sssrc=2524149&ssuid=gf4wldtpsf2&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

It sold. People are wild.
CC09LawAg
My Ornithopter should be arriving today. Can't wait!
AgRyan04
thats more than my first two actual vehicles cost when I was in high school
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
sburg2007
That's awesome for you and whoever got a piece they value! Hate to know how much eBay hit you on fees.
AgHawkeye
AG
They finally have custom MiniFigs. Ordered my sons today!!
2girlsdad
This weekend may be dangerous. My wife is going to Miami for the weekend, so the girls and I will be at the Lego store unsupervised....

Also, just ordered a NIB Monster Fighter's Haunted House! I was on the fence getting new, since I may never actually open it, but was only about $125 more than used.

Anyone with insider info in a Colessuem for sale? That would definitely have to be used!
lunchbox
TXTransplant
Ordered this for my son and he received it on Wednesday. He said it's crazy detailed. He also has the Saturn V and the Space Shuttle that's on the launch pad (the one you can't buy anymore). Artemis has a special place in our family since my dad has been working on it since almost the very beginning.

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/nasa-artemis-space-launch-system-10341
2girlsdad
I almost bought that when it released but ended up getting the Loop Coaster (girls really wanted it, think it retires this year), the Milky Way galaxy, and the Snow-White cottage (yea I wanted it more...the girls like mini dolls more....).

Who is going to join me on 9/1 to be in line at the Woodlands Lego store to get the Nightmare Before Christmas set AND Zelda?!?!
ChipFTAC01
AG
I need to buy a loop coaster before they're gone.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.