*** The Challenge: Double Agents ***

24,662 Views | 343 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by LisaMarie
Sports-Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I would think Fessy and Kaycee will be out.

Amber and CT should give the food plate to Cory and Kam. Kam is a more dangerous player than Nany is. I think we would all assume Nany will hold up Leroy in the final so no need to give them the plate.
Johnsy3
AG
Definitely. Fessy and Kaycee are already down and Nany is struggling. Corey and Kam complement each other well (like CT and Bamber do). Kam is great at puzzles. Give them the extra food.
Petrino1
Johnsy3 said:

Definitely. Fessy and Kaycee are already down and Nany is struggling. Corey and Kam complement each other well (like CT and Bamber do). Kam is great at puzzles. Give them the extra food.
Yep, makes sense to give Corey and Kam the food. Its the finals, he shouldnt have to owe anyone favors. Plus, its not like hes friends or in an alliance with any of the remaining challengers. If the roles were reversed I doubt anyone would be doing CT a favor in the finals.

Sucks for Leroy and Nany. They both want to win so bad but Nany just doesn't have it in her. Leroy is a good partner, hes almost just happy to be running a final with one of his best friends, win or lose. Hope this isnt his last season. I get the strategy of him and Kam choosing to be on separate teams, but maybe they should've tried to team up earlier and run the final together. They are both strong competitors and obviously have the chemistry, they probably would have won the final as a team.

Im surprised at how well Amber B is doing. She seems to be one of those that doesnt do much in the regular challenges, but turns it up a notch during the eliminations and the final. CT definitely lucked out having her as a partner for the finals. Its funny because if Fessy had stayed with Amber B, and Kaycee had stayed with Leroy, they would all be doing better as a team. Although Fessy has gotta be the worst team player in challenge history lol.
Hey...so.. um
Maybe kayce doesn't get hurt if fessy isn't pushing her to go beyond what she is capable of. Fessy probably would have gassed out anyways. He is terrible. Wish he wasn't in next season but I'm guessing he will be. Hopefully Nam comes back and puts a smackdown on him.
Petrino1
Hey...so.. um said:

Maybe kayce doesn't get hurt if fessy isn't pushing her to go beyond what she is capable of. Fessy probably would have gassed out anyways. He is terrible. Wish he wasn't in next season but I'm guessing he will be. Hopefully Nam comes back and puts a smackdown on him.
Thats what I was thinking about Kaycee. She probably doesnt get hurt with Leroy as her partner because he goes at his partners pace. She pushed herself over the limit to keep up with Fessy and it got her hurt.

Damn is this season long or what? Nam seems like forever ago lol.
Johnsy3
AG
ea1060 said:

Johnsy3 said:

Yep, makes sense to give Corey and Kam the food. Its the finals, he shouldnt have to owe anyone favors. Plus, its not like hes friends or in an alliance with any of the remaining challengers. If the roles were reversed I doubt anyone would be doing CT a favor in the finals.

Sucks for Leroy and Nany. They both want to win so bad but Nany just doesn't have it in her. Leroy is a good partner, hes almost just happy to be running a final with one of his best friends, win or lose. Hope this isnt his last season. I get the strategy of him and Kam choosing to be on separate teams, but maybe they should've tried to team up earlier and run the final together. They are both strong competitors and obviously have the chemistry, they probably would have won the final as a team.

Im surprised at how well Amber B is doing. She seems to be one of those that doesnt do much in the regular challenges, but turns it up a notch during the eliminations and the final. CT definitely lucked out having her as a partner for the finals. Its funny because if Fessy had stayed with Amber B, and Kaycee had stayed with Leroy, they would all be doing better as a team. Although Fessy has gotta be the worst team player in challenge history lol.
She's built for team final - she's got the cardio and CT has the strength, eating, and coaching. She also has a huge chip on her shoulder due to Fessy and we all know how stubborn (in a good way) women can be. She wants to stick it to Fessy and show him what he's missing out on.

Also Fessy does not build his partners up whereas CT does. The confidence boost Bamber has gotten from CT is crucial.
Petrino1
Johnsy3 said:

ea1060 said:

Johnsy3 said:

She's built for team final - she's got the cardio and CT has the strength, eating, and coaching. She also has a huge chip on her shoulder due to Fessy and we all know how stubborn (in a good way) women can be. She wants to stick it to Fessy and show him what he's missing out on.

Also Fessy does not build his partners up whereas CT does. The confidence boost Bamber has gotten from CT is crucial.
This is very true. I always felt like CT was a crappy partner to Big T but she definitely punched above her weight on several challenges because of him, and she wanted to do a good job for him. I get the same feeling from Amber. They are partnered with a challenge legend and dont want to let him down.
LisaMarie
AG
Just watched the episode. Man Fessy is such a little *****. You could see the annoyance all over his face while the medics tended to Kaycee. She should have tore him a new one when he was not eating. I feel bad for Leroy being with Nany. Amber B has really grown on me and I hope she continues to do Challenges. Anyone that comes in as a rookie and makes a final on their first season has more than luck on their side. I love love love that CT/Amber B are blowing Fessy out of the water after all the smack he talked about CT. I feel bad that Kaycee is hurt but I really don't want Fessy to win. And I comp agree with y'all who think he would eventually gas out.

Ps I created an all stars thread. Spoiler free. The only thing I posted so far is the cast list. I have seen the first 2 episodes but now I want to wait like it seems like everyone else is, to drop my thoughts.
Quinn
AG
Dont think it would be possible for Fessy to come off worse. What a chump.

CT & Amber have to give the food to Cory & Kam. There should be no debate there. If you need an excuse, just say you're giving it to the 2nd place team.

Assuming Team Big Brother has to quit, I'd be happy with any of the other three teams winning.
pdc093
CT and Amber FTW!
Can't STAND "killa Kam'. Maybe it's the editing. But her arrogance is off-putting.
Nany doesn't have what it takes, either.
Sorry Leroy.
Sports-Ag
AG
Sports-Ag said:

I would think Fessy and Kaycee will be out.

Amber and CT should give the food plate to Cory and Kam. Kam is a more dangerous player than Nany is. I think we would all assume Nany will hold up Leroy in the final so no need to give them the plate.

Pretty much said it the quote. Giving the plate to Kam and Cory was probably the most important thing CT and Amber did in the final. I like how CT just dropped the plate in front of them and left. CT and Amber wiped the floor in the final and kicked ass. Always a fan of CT and like Amber.

Like I said in the quote with Nany, she held up Leroy in the final run of the finish line.
Quinn
AG
Long live CT! What a dominating performance by him and Amber. Nobody else stood a chance. It was nice to watch a finale where I could root for everyone, too. I'll miss Leroy if that was actually his last Challenge, but I bet he'll be back if Kam is going to still compete.

That was a great season!
Petrino1
Happy for CT. The guy is just a mastermind at these challenges. He always makes the right movies, lays low, flies under the radar, then just coasts to the final. He's basically the anti Wes lol. For as good as Wes is, the guy just cannot keep his mouth shut and stay out of drama. Always has a target on his back.

Was it me for was the final pretty anti-climatic? Didn't seem too difficult compared to previous finals.

Im wondering if Kaycee never got hurt, would Fessi had been able to do the eating challenge. He seems like a priMadonna and he probably would've taken forever to eat everything giving CT/Amber the lead.
Quinn
AG
ea1060 said:

Happy for CT. The guy is just a mastermind at these challenges. He always makes the right movies, lays low, flies under the radar, then just coasts to the final. He's basically the anti Wes lol. For as good as Wes is, the guy just cannot keep his mouth shut and stay out of drama. Always has a target on his back.

Was it me for was the final pretty anti-climatic? Didn't seem too difficult compared to previous finals.

Im wondering if Kaycee never got hurt, would Fessi had been able to do the eating challenge. He seems like a priMadonna and he probably would've taken forever to eat everything giving CT/Amber the lead.
I think it was hard to have any drama when Amber and CT dominated like they did. There's no way to make that suspenseful when they win every single check point. The final itself looked pretty dang difficult. I think warm weather finals work better than cold ones, though.

Fessy would have punked out on the eating challenge either way.
LisaMarie
AG
Just watched the finale! So happy CT won. Almost got emotional listening to Leroy at the end. I've been watching him since he started and I do wish he had at least come in 2nd. I feel like Fessy would have either quit during the night in the ice cave or gassed out on the long climb. Glad his dumb ass went out like a punk but I feel bad for Kaycee.

Also, paging LHIOB our fantasy league leader...you still out there?
Johnsy3
AG
I'd love to think Fessy is going to be embarrassed watching this season - how much of a ****** he was, how he talked crap to CT about him being done (and then getting destroyed by him in the finale), how his partners all hated him, how people were scared of CT in the final and not him, how he pussed out in the finale...

But we all know he won't see it.
cajunaggie08
AG
Johnsy3 said:

I'd love to think Fessy is going to be embarrassed watching this season - how much of a ****** he was, how he talked crap to CT about him being done (and then getting destroyed by him in the finale), how his partners all hated him, how people were scared of CT in the final and not him, how he pussed out in the finale...

But we all know he won't see it.
I do know I'm excited for the reunion when everyone tries to point this out to him. But you're right in that we all know he wont see it that way. His damn introvertness keeps getting in his way
Hey...so.. um
CT made a good move keeping Amber. She had way more endurance than either of the other two or at least that is how it looked.
Bunk Moreland
She had more endurance than CT.
Hey...so.. um
Pretty impressive. He did do most of the paddling and puzzles but yeah she did her role perfectly.

It is amazing to me that the people that come on the challenge don't train for the final. Sure you have to get there first, but none of them have great endurance. They also can't swim or do math.
LisaMarie
AG
Does anyone know how to get ahold of LHIOB (the OP)? He hasn't posted on this thread in a while, and I know at least a couple of us put in $20 on fantasy league. I'm not sure if someone with stars could send him a PM.
LisaMarie
AG
Reunion thoughts?

Wtf is Cory wearing

Completely forgot Tori, Nelly T and Jay were even on this season

Asking CT about his marital problems is icky to me considering that it wasn't a focus on the show

Wow Kaycee had to get surgery, wow!

I effing love Devin

Kam/Leroy montage was so sweet

Trashley looking like a disco ball

Ready for the caterpillar eyelash trend to die

Whatever Tori is wearing is incredibly unflattering

I don't care about Amber M at allllllll

Fessy uses the most cringeworthy buzzwords to try and sound cool...describing Tori as a "dope girl" and they were "vibing out". Also any man that refers to girls or women as "females" is a no from me dawg

I actually like the host

Loved Cory chiming in on Aneesa wanting to hook up with Fessy...if you remember Cory and Aneesa hooked up and had a thing several years ago

Fessy is such a dick...calling Gabby's bf a half a man and then getting called out on it and immediately denying he just said it

This is a 2 parter? Eff

boogieman
AG
I think I agree with everything you just said.

Also,
I'm glad they brought up the black turtleneck look from the talking head segments. lol

Nany looked cute and genuinely happy for LeRoy and Kam.

Gaby looked good with the short hair.

Really liked that Big T taught CT Chichewa (?)

Kyle's great. "Fessy didn't beat me, I was medically disqualified"

What is up with Cory's one random tiny braid hanging down.
Bunk Moreland
I turned it off right after the cringe CT segment and learning it was a 2-part thing.
Hey...so.. um
My favorite part was brief but great. Devin was trying to convince smaller Amber to just own that she is a layup.

Devin's line about being able to admit he was wrong was great too. Followed by Fessy denying he was wrong and fitting exactly what Devin was saying.

Fessy is a giant ******. He gets worse the more airtime on TV he gets. For some reason, girls on every show fall for it. Nicole? (BB I can't rememberfor sure), tori, gabby, aneesa I can't remember if anyone from last season was all over him.

I liked seeing Josh and Devin hanging out. Josh is a huge baby, but just has some emotional issues, not a complete ****** like Fessy. Josh is terrible on TV though. I just think he is different outside of the show.

Kyle is awesome too.

I thought asking CT about his marriage was poor form. Seemed like he didn't really want to answer.

The social distancing when they have all tested negative and probably received a vaccine is weak but I won't die on that hill.
pdc093
I thought that Bananas and Wes were the best at getting people's 'goat'. But I was wrong.
DEVIN is the MASTER.
I love that kid.
LisaMarie
AG
Devin has a huge opportunity to be a Challenge staple
Petrino1
How funny that Devin and Josh went on vacation together lol. I always wondered if the big rivals on the challenge were actual friends in real life (Wes/bananas, Devin/bananas).

Fessi needs to stop getting so much airtime. He is the absolute worst. He rolls his eyes Everytime someone else gets more credit than him. Anytime CT speaks he rolls his eyes. What a baby. Can't wait to hear what Nelson has to say about him.

Surprised they asked CT about his marriage but didn't ask Tori about what happened with Jordan?

Old School Brother
LisaMarie said:

Fessy is such a dick...calling Gabby's bf a half a man and then getting called out on it and immediately denying he just said it

that was the best.....i hate fessi so much. i would love to watch CT stomp a mudhole in his ass. fessi thinks he's tough because he was a football player. CT was a boston hood rat who seemingly used to fight for fun.

LisaMarie
AG
Fesssy didn't really do much to change my opinion in the final reunion episode. What a tool.

On to All Stars!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.