Netflix's The Queen's Gambit-Review

25,934 Views | 180 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
GoAgs92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TCTTS said:

I legit had a hunch you were going to follow up with something along these lines, and you didn't disappoint, in record time. I can't chime in or give an opinion around here without the resident snowflakes thinking it means I'm swinging my d*ck or asserting some kind of lame, message board authority.
You called him a mentally handicapped Troll…what goes around comes around.
TCTTS
AG
Holy ridiculously random thread bump, Batman.

Between this and the Civil War thread, yet another Batsignal must have gone up to come start the umpteenth pile on.

As for Mookie, that dude has talked plenty of sh*t on me in the past, in some truly creepy ways, so let's call it even.
rednecked
AG
Sex Panther said:

Anya Taylor Joy is absolutely captivating and going to be a huge star. And those who mentioned the music are correct, it was fantastic, as was the set design and wallpaper

Ordered the book as soon as I finished

Best show of the year
rewatched this and ordered the book as well. I also discovered the writer of the book is the same guy that wrote The Hustler and The Color of Money
GoAgs92
AG
TCTTS said:

Between this and the Civil War thread, yet another Batsignal must have gone up to come start the umpteenth pile on.

As for Mookie, that dude has talked plenty of sh*t on me in the past, in some truly creepy ways, so let's call it even.
blame stat monitor repairman for not watching this thing years ago.

haha.
Sex Panther
AG
rednecked said:

Sex Panther said:

Anya Taylor Joy is absolutely captivating and going to be a huge star. And those who mentioned the music are correct, it was fantastic, as was the set design and wallpaper

Ordered the book as soon as I finished

Best show of the year
rewatched this and ordered the book as well. I also discovered the writer of the book is the same guy that wrote The Hustler and The Color of Money

Lol I still haven't read the book... I'll try to knock it out after I finish Killers of the Flower Moon

Also, I called the ATJ rocketship a long time ago
Stat Monitor Repairman
GoAgs92 said:

TCTTS said:

blame stat monitor repairman for not watching this thing years ago.

haha.
Feel bad about that so i'm offering up the new netflix show Baby Reindeer.

Seems like they got traction with this show. One episode in and seems like a hit show.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.