*** THE MORNING SHOW (Apple TV+) ***

10,465 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by MooreTrucker
GreasenUSA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This show is so bad, and it preaches at me, to boot. Why can't I stop watching?

I hope they keep a good mix of Cory in the show going forward. I also don't like that we are getting less and less of Chip as it goes on.
Stat Monitor Repairman
20ag07 said:

Quote:

This show may have jumped the shark, but we'll see.
I don't think you have any idea what this actually means.

The show has been what it's been from the start.
My shark jumping analysis is 100% on point.

No recovering from Chip's meltdown.

Why Corey don't have a 20 y/o gf is incredulous.
MooreTrucker
AG
Just finished season 1, and we love it. We're not really overly critical of shows like this, just get involved in the story and we don't actively look for things to gripe about.

Cory is my favorite character and I love how he's handled by BC. His facial expressions and comments just crack me up, even in the really serious conversations because he never seems to take anyone completely seriously.

Martin Short's birthday party deal was hilarious. The scene in the Vegas hotel was difficult to watch, and the disclaimers at the beginning of that episode and the final episode gave away the major plot points.

We found it interesting the "ripped from the headline" stories, and the small details like [sp]the door closing-and-locking button in Mitch's dressing room like what Matt Lauer had.

And it doesn't hurt that Jennifer Aniston continues to be gorgeous and is #1 on my List.

Looking forward to watching seasons 2 and 3 in the next couple of weeks.
MooreTrucker
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Reece Witherspoon seems insufferable on this show. Bad casting. Her character falls flat and her accent is doo doo.

Gotta disagree with the comment on the accent. She's from New Orleans and if anything, she tones it down to minimal but still there. In fact, I barely noticed it until last night (season 1, last 3 episodes).

Or maybe that's what you mean.
MooreTrucker
AG
Just finished season 3.

From an earlier post:

Quote:

The episodes about covid sucked and memorializes the level of hysteria that went on. Masks are stupid and you cant watch a show where people are wearing masks. The masks were annoying and distract from the show. You cant listen to the dialogue because you thinking how stupid masks are.
The thing about this show for me is that it DOES memorialize COVID and Jan 6 and all that, and shows how over the top left the media is, from the reactions to the Roe v Wade thing, to the reliance on the promoters, to the "integrity of the journalist" stuff.

Seems like LOTS of satire to me.

My biggest complaint is that Laura BETRAYS Bradley by reading the hacked emails and text, jumps all in her **** about her and Corey (based only on assumptions) and the Jan 6 stuff. Yet, Bradley just immediately goes on the defensive/needs love stuff without ever once questioning how she found out in the first place or the betrayal of snooping the hacks.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.