Don't F with Cats - Netflix Documentary

12,432 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by Threetoedcoyote
Rudyjax
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Waltonloads08 said:

bonfarr said:

On episode 2 now and despite reading about this guy and listening to the podcast on the murder on Sword and Scale I am completely unsettled. This is quite possibly the most disturbing documentary I have ever seen.

I hope the people that watched the video of the murder are receiving therapy.

I see someone has never seen "Dear Zachery"

I'll never get over it

I was more traumatized by 2 girls 1 cup. But that's just me.
bonfarr
AG
investorAg83 said:

Waltonloads08 said:

bonfarr said:

On episode 2 now and despite reading about this guy and listening to the podcast on the murder on Sword and Scale I am completely unsettled. This is quite possibly the most disturbing documentary I have ever seen.

I'll never get over it

My wife hasn't seen it...I've tried to search for it and couldn't find it anywhere.

It's on YouTube if you don't mind Turkish subtitles.

Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
Thunder18
AG
This series was wild and troubling at the start, but Dear Zachary has stayed with me for years
Anagrammatic Nudist
AG
My goodness. Just when I thought surely it's not headed in that direction, it went exactly there.
aggiespartan
AG
bonfarr said:

investorAg83 said:

Waltonloads08 said:

bonfarr said:

I'll never get over it

My wife hasn't seen it...I've tried to search for it and couldn't find it anywhere.

It's on YouTube if you don't mind Turkish subtitles.

Unfortunately, nothing in Dear Zachary was shocking to me, but I think that's because I've spent too much time in family court.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Late to the game on this, but the quarantine has given me time to finally make a dent in my Netflix queue.

Started this last night and just finished it. I knew absolutely nothing going in, so I was continually surprised by the twists and turns this thing took, even more so than with Tiger King.

Spoilers below:

From the moment he used the ice pick, I knew he was doing Basic Instinct. And then the subsequent clues like the keychain and the Michael Douglas lookalike lawyer made me put it together before the big reveal at the end. (Though I missed the "Manny" connection.)

Same thing with using the New Order song from American Psycho.

Guy was a real-life Scream wannabe slasher. This would actually be a fascinating thing to base a Scream movie on if not for the fact that they actually already kind of did it in Scream 4 with the killers filming the kills and trying to get famous on the internet. (Just a year before the murder video.)

Maybe took a bit of inspiration from there too.

A pretty fascinating watch to be sure. Was hoping for the death penalty but I figured Canada wouldn't have that.

My main takeaway was how the Montreal police completely ignored them when they tried to share their information and warn them. Their pride and/or skepticism was a major contributing factor to Lin's death.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Might check this out.
bonfarr
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Might check this out.

Thread bump is weird. Took you four years to decide to check it out?
Stat Monitor Repairman
Been busy past decade or so. Just getting around to it.
Diggity
AG
That's his thing.
Threetoedcoyote
That is a crazy documentary.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.