The chef show

4,702 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by GoAgs92
LawHall88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
More episodes next month:
LawHall88
AG
TrustTheAwesomeness
AG
Glad there are new episodes.

I've made the Peach Gallette twice in the last month. I was always hesitant about pies because I couldn't get the crust to look perfect. Now, I have a recipe that encourages sloppiness. Bonus!
AR_Ag95
AG
Excellent new season. A very fast watch on a slow Sunday.
Trucker2005
AG
New episodes released on Netflix today.
Tabasco
AG
Trucker2005 said:

New episodes released on Netflix today.
Thanks for the heads up
lazuras_dc
AG
I really enjoyed the wolfgang puck one. He came of as a ***** but I think he's just busting Favreau's balls. Went and rewatched a few of season 1 too.
Silky Johnston
I thought I watched all of them, but I don't remember one with Wolfgang Puck. I'll have add it back to my queue.

I wish there were more cooking shows that actually showed people cooking. Not some stupid crap where you they have an hour to cook something using only a fork and three ******y chefs will judge the dish.
FancyKetchup14
AG
The pizzana episode had me salivating
JYDog90
AG
I liked the puck one but his advice was all pretty freaking amateur. I thought Favreau and Choi did an excellent job of humbly deferring to Puck.

I did learn something on the omelet. I always flip mine over and then add the filling. He stirred it up a little bit for 30 seconds or so and then let it set. I'm gonna try that.
GoAgs92
AG
Willy Wonka said:

I liked the puck one but his advice was all pretty freaking amateur. I thought Favreau and Choi did an excellent job of humbly deferring to Puck.

I did learn something on the omelet. I always flip mine over and then add the filling. He stirred it up a little bit for 30 seconds or so and then let it set. I'm gonna try that.
Flip THEN add the filling....wtf?

Never even contemplated flipping it....hmmm
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.