Letterkenny

35,738 Views | 178 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by G.I.Bro
Azariah
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Urban Ag said:

I'm almost through S2 and love it.

The wife, notsomuch. So I says to her the other night after she told she couldn't get in to it:

Baby, what I appreciate about you is the diversity of your cultural heritage. Now, to be fair, that's just an ass hole's way of saying you grew up next to Mexico, me pertnear to Canada. Which means I can sort out Canadian humor while it may sound strange to you. So maybe just pump the brakes and try one more episode and you'll see it's notsobad. Or we could just turn off the tv and toot the horn. Well sniper, pitter patter, let's get at 'er!
That's excellent.
agdoc2001
AG
Urban Ag said:

The wife, notsomuch. So I says to her the other night after she told she couldn't get in to it:

Baby, what I appreciate about you is the diversity of your cultural heritage. Now, to be fair, that's just an ass hole's way of saying you grew up next to Mexico, me pertnear to Canada. Which means I can sort out Canadian humor while it may sound strange to you. So maybe just pump the brakes and try one more episode and you'll see it's notsobad. Or we could just turn off the tv and toot the horn. Well sniper, pitter patter, let's get at 'er!
Wish you weren't so awkward, bud.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
RO519
AG
Urban Ag said:

Why don't you take a good 25-30% off er over there big shooter.
hbc07
AG
RO519 said:

Urban Ag said:

Why don't you take a good 25-30% off er over there big shooter.
oh hey, look at you ground!
Silky Johnston
Few episodes in and enjoy it so far, but I cannot stand the hockey players.
Bunk Moreland
You'll love em by the end of season 2 or so. It takes them a while to fall into place.
MW03
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

You'll love em by the end of season 2 or so. It takes them a while to fall into place.

Ferda
CDub06
AG
Love the hockey players. They kinda recalibrate the characters after season 1. It gets much better.
Bunk Moreland
Forecheck, backcheck, paycheck boys.
hbc07
AG
They were way over the top the first season. They really hit their stride though.
Al Bula
AG
Just started season 4 today. The Canada goose episode is probably the funniest one of the series.

And I absolutely pluralize words like Squirrelly Dan.

I'm shocked that there are no Letterkenny Texags usernames (that I've seen).
Urban Ag
AG
CDub06 said:

Love the hockey players. They kinda recalibrate the characters after season 1. It gets much better.
Yeah, the first season I didn't think they were that funny. I also fast forwarded some of the scenes with the Skids, just too obnoxious. I'm in S4 now and I think I probably enjoy Stewart/Roald and Jonesy/Riley more than any of the others. Freakin Glen is hilarious too.

Wayne, Dan, and Daryl just seem to get sillier as it progresses.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Shife said:

Just started season 4 today. The Canada goose episode is probably the funniest one of the series.

Figure it out. I'd be happies to takes the crown of first known Letter Kenny username.
Bunk Moreland
SquirrellyDan said:

Shife said:

Figure it out. I'd be happies to takes the crown of first known Letter Kenny username.

Nows yours goings to have to pluralize everythings.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

SquirrellyDan said:

Shife said:

What I appreciates about you is Bunk Morelands was my favorites character from The Wires.
Al Bula
AG
SquirrellyDan said:

Bunk Moreland said:

SquirrellyDan said:

Shife said:

What I appreciates about you is Bunk Morelands was my favorites character from The Wires.
oh is that what you appreciate about Bunk?
ABattJudd
AG
I have just gotten into this show, and it is cracking me up consistently.

Allegedly.
"Well, if you can’t have a great season, at least ruin somebody else’s." - Olin Buchanan
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
shoresy kills me the most. i think it's funnier knowing it's jared keeso.

"**** you reilly, i made your mum so wet that trudeau deployed a 24 hour infantry unit to stack sandbags around my bed"
Trident 88
AG
The Quebec hoor in season 7 pissed me off.

It's weird when a show that's absolutely silly like this one adds drama to the mix.
MW03
AG
ruddyduck said:

shoresy kills me the most. i think it's funnier knowing it's jared keeso.

"**** you reilly, i made your mum so wet that trudeau deployed a 24 hour infantry unit to stack sandbags around my bed"

"Your mom just liked my Instagram photos from 2 years ago in puerto vallarta. Tell her I'll put my swim trunks on for her any time she likes"
zip90
AG
Season 7 now available on Hulu
OCEN99
AG
OCEN99
AG
And the Gordon Ramsay bit cracked me up.

redd38
AG
Season 7 has been kinda weak so far
OCEN99
AG
It did have a slow start, but the hockey episodes are some of their best.
OCEN99
AG
The Letterkenny Live tour will be stopping in Dallas, Houston, and Austin in April.
Al Bula
AG
Just got tickets to the Houston show.

It's at wortham center.

https://tickets.houstonfirsttheaters.com/single/eventDetail.aspx?p=2880

Presale code is Puppers.
TAZ99
AG
Highlights of the season:
Shoresy playing hockey
Coach going off on men vs women
Everything Glen (penny donation and that merchandise)
Azariah
AG
Shife said:

Just got tickets to the Houston show.

It's at wortham center.

https://tickets.houstonfirsttheaters.com/single/eventDetail.aspx?p=2880

Presale code is Puppers.
****. I went to the Kevin Smith thing tonight not expecting much and it was outstanding. I guess that means I need to pony up for this, too.
JustinAg97
AG
Give yer balls a tug, ya tit***ers! Season 8 drops 12.27

AggieChemist
AG
Trying to get caught up on this show. Random moment with the friggin Mennonites cracked me up.

"Praised be"

And jonesy and Riley respond,

"Blessed be the fruit"
"May the lord open"

I actually spit beer on the dog.
JABQ04
AG
Just found this thread (glad I didn't start one) but the wife and I love this show. Just started season 3.
Thisguy1
Bunk Moreland said:

Alright let's settle this.

Katy Kat:

AHHH! Bonnnnniiiiieeee McMurrrrraayyyyyyy

Rosie:

What about Angie, Gae, and Dary's French girl?
agdoc2001
AG
YEW!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Thisguy1
Just watched that episode

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.