New Steve Carell Series - "Space Force"

5,531 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by FightinTexasAg15
LawHall88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gigem314
AG

The Collective
AG
Carlo4
AG
Hope there aren't any dementors in space prison
Max Power
AG
Lots of former office coast members with open schedules, is it too much to ask for Creed to end up working at Space Force?
cupcakesprinkles
AG
Just follow the forumla from seasons 2 until Pam and Jim got married and they will have major success.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Bears, Beets, BattleStar Space Force
Whachutalnbout Willys
AG
Threat Level Midnight...IN SPACE!!!
The Dog Lord
AG
israeliag
AG
Wait a second. Doesn't Michael Scott move to Colorado with Holly? It could then be totally plausible that they end up in Colorado Springs with Michael working for NORAD.
Bunk Moreland

JYDog90
AG
"I've made some empty promises in my life, but hands down...that one was the most generous."
Txmoe
AG
I love how any thread involving Steve Carell or Greg Daniels immediately becomes a Michael Scott quote-a-thon. I'm totally in!

"I'm not superstitious but I am a little stitious."
"It has an oaky afterbirth."
"I consider myself a great philanderer."
bjraggie10
AG
rononeill
the scarn - IN SPACE!!!
LawHall88
AG
Speaking of "The Office:"
Quote:

Cross Scott, a tire shop technician, was test driving a customer's vehicle on Jan. 11 when he saw a peculiar thing: a sedan pulled over, its hazard lights blinking, according to the Arizona Daily Star. He got out to inspect the vehicle.

There was a woman inside who appeared unconscious as the car crept forward, he told the newspaper. He stuck a rock under the wheel and used another to smash a window, and two women who pulled over dialed 911.

He checked for a pulse. Nothing. Help could be minutes away. He had to act.

But there was one problem. "I've never prepared myself for CPR in my life," Scott, 21, told the Star. "I had no idea what I was doing."

Well, that's not entirely true. He had seen Season 5, episode 14 of "The Office."

In a classic scene from the American TV series, Dunder Mifflin regional manager Michael Scott acknowledges his leadership style may have led to a heart attack, and, fearing future emergencies, he organizes CPR training for his employees. When he thrusts too fast on the practice dummy, the instructor tells him to sync his rhythm with a well-known disco hit.

"A good trick is to pump to the tune of 'Stayin' Alive' by the Bee Gees," she explains, because at around 100 beats a minute, it matches the recommended tempo to perform chest compression on a patient.

The memory was seared into Cross Scott's memory. He crawled onto the woman and began compressions while singing the song aloud, he told the Star, thinking of Steve Carell's character hunched over the dummy and belting "Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive."

The woman, later identified as Clare, awoke after a minute and threw up, according to the Star. She was then taken to a hospital. Scott, recalling the words of a paramedic from the Tucson Fire Department, told the newspaper her fate could have been much different had he never intervened.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2019/01/26/she-wasnt-breathing-he-didnt-know-cpr-then-he-recalled-an-old-episode-office/?utm_term=.4b6e6e35e196
MGS
Except in the episode Michael Scott did "I Will Survive" instead of "Staying Alive"
Orome
AG
MGS said:

Except in the episode Michael Scott did "I Will Survive" instead of "Staying Alive"

It's surprising how many folks don't catch that.
gif
The important question is, when the guy found her unconscious and was assessing the situation, did the lady have any arms or legs? I mean, what quality of life is that anyway?
FightinTexasAg15
AG
62strat
AG
AMorgan13 said:

MGS said:

It's surprising how many folks don't catch that.
Then the next scene 'we had to replace it, it costs us thirty five hundred dollars', Michael replying 'five thousand three hundred dollars for a dummy?'

TCTTS
AG
This looks incredible. What a cast.
The Debt
They sending Johnny Malko? Sheeeit ninja that's all you had to say.

PatAg
AG
MGS said:

Then he is corrected, and does sing staying alive..and then Andy joins in.....sooo....
Chipotlemonger
AG
Had completely forgotten about this
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
My excitement has been curtailed a bit learning Lisa Kudrow will be involved. She has always bugged the **** outta me for some reason.
Living Legend
AG
Ugh. Ben Schwartz. No thanks.
Humorous Username
AG
Max Power said:

Lots of former office coast members with open schedules, is it too much to ask for Creed to end up working at Space Force?

Hey guys! Somebody making space soup?
The Shank Ag
Living Legend said:

Ugh. Ben Schwartz. No thanks.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
So, would you say that he's

scoodogg
AG
KidDoc
AG
This looks amazing.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Very much in!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.