Celebrity Big Brother

12,765 Views | 96 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Mucho austin
htxag09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wait, so Tamar can actually put Tom on the block but if talks about putting her up he's a bully and making threats?

I hate people.
tailgatetimer10
AG
htxag09 said:

Wait, so Tamar can actually put Tom on the block but if talks about putting her up he's a bully and making threats?

I hate people.

Tamar is pretty damn awful
Jimmy McNulty
AG
But for some reason she get's away with it. I wonder why.
SpringAg92
Tonight was pretty boring, but I have a new respect for Ricky Williams. He seems to genuinely care about others.
Sports-Ag
AG
Tamar is the type of person who can dish it but can't take it.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
The fact you would even say that....you're a bully, your scum! How dare you try and take food out her baby's mouth!!!
Sports-Ag
AG
Haha. I was waiting for someone to post something like this.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Actually he's basically an *******. His interactions with Tom early this season confirmed that

https://www.distractify.com/entertainment/2019/01/25/IgZIXuLL6/ricky-williams-wife
BenFiasco14
AG
Tom was definitely the highlight of this season... now that he's gone, I don't care too much, but given that only the finale is left, why not... plus Lolo is nice to look at.
Flashdiaz
AG
haven't watched any of the feeds or anything, just based off of the last segment of the HOH....
Ricky is going to win that HOH. Tamara is worthless as usual, Dina and Kandy are slow.
LOLo is the only one that could have challenged him in this comp and she's sitting out.
he'll put up Kandi and Dina. It'll be interesting to see if Tamara votes to keep Kandi and Lolo votes to evict her leaving it up to Ricki.
cr0wbar
AG
Good celebrity season. It's over tonight, yeah?

• Kato - I liked him a lot. I'd watch him in something
  • Joey - horrible horrible pick. He was clueless in the game, but as soon as he gets out with Julie he turns into a bubble of fun. wtf
  • Candi - the eye cutting and self pity made me yawn
  • Ricky - liked him. didnt know he was so soft spoken
  • Dina - who cares
  • Tom - pleasant surprise. Liked him a lot
  • WWE / purple - fun to look at.
  • Lolo Jones - I can see why you're a virgin. Probably the most disliked person on the show. She doesn't know she likes chicks yet
  • Ryan - he's fine.
  • Mucci - wish he was a real player. Pretty funny at times
  • Tamar - This is interesting - was the most disliked at the beginning, then she got funny for about two weeks two days, now she's annoying again.

yall thought lolo was hot? lol
BenFiasco14
AG
Lolo is objectively hot.

Yes it ends tonight, just started. In. I guess at this point I'm rooting for Lolo first, Ricky second.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
aggie0959
I just want to know who is going to take food out of Tamar's kids mouths.
4stringAg
AG
Lol. Julie's interview with Mooch of course includes a Trump question like that's in any way relevant to Big Brother. Mooch's prediction was that Trump will be re-elected and answered the question professionally and Julie threw in there that "well Elizabeth Warren thinks he might not even be a free man in 2020"
Flashdiaz
AG
He should have replied with "your husband sure acted like a free man "
4stringAg
AG
sip pothead takes the wrong person (Tamar) to final two and she wins 9-0 in a unanimous vote.
cr0wbar
AG
was pullin for ricky. Tamar is an asshat
BenFiasco14
AG
Wtf?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Counterpoint
AG
Flashdiaz said:

He should have replied with "your husband sure acted like a free man "
Daaaaaaaamn!!
AggieChemist
AG
Jesus Christ. Tamar ****ing won? Guess I can delete those two episodes off my DVR unwatched.
Flashdiaz
AG
At least Tom won America's Favorite Player.

The celebrity jurors tend to vote solely with who they like more, who made them laugh or other personality traits.

The normal BB jurors tend to actually look at game play and game moves as well as the social game.

and damn LOLo was fuming... she was pissed at the end. I think she cracked a smile once.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Tamar really milking her moment of glory. Ricky didn't receive one vote? He must have really been hard to be around if everyone votes against you and to the social idiot Tamar
HTownAg98
He had the chance to sit next to Dina freaking Lohan as the final two, and screwed it up. He deserves to lose.
Aggie09Derek
AG
LoLo is the one person who big time hurt their image on the show.

Joey wasn't liked etc but he more than made up for it with his post eviction interview.
agproducer
AG
I got the feeling that Ricky threw the final. It was obvious that taking Dina to the Final 2 was the way to go. Tamar made the comment after winning that she could finally buy her baby a house.

You could tell she wanted it with how she was shaking. I think there was something going on in the house we didn't see conversation-wise where maybe Tamar is having financial issues and when she had gotten to the final, all the HGs knew.
GrayMatter
AG
Aggie09Derek said:

You must have not seen her on Champs vs Pros on MTV. She is the definition of BSC!
The conversations will be uncomfortable, but we all have to get comfortable with being uncomfortable for progress to be made.
Aggie09Derek
AG
I did not
Mucho austin
AG
GrayMatter said:

Aggie09Derek said:

You must have not seen her on Champs vs Pros on MTV. She is the definition of BSC!

Was there 2 seasons of that? I don't remember her at all from the season with Terrel Owens.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.