Your favorite depiction of Satan in films and tv?

6,530 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Damien Thorn
Whos Juan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
schmendeler
AG
Red Dane

Ray Wise from Reaper.
mhayden
The Exorcist and Fallen both had demon/fallen-angel possessions (Pazuzu and Azazel), neither were depictions of Satan. /thatguy
FL_Ag1998
AG
free_mhayden said:

The Exorcist and Fallen both had demon/fallen-angel possessions (Pazuzu and Azazel), neither were depictions of Satan. /thatguy

Man, are you sure? I thought part of the big deal in the plot of the Exorcist was that the entity that possessed Reagan was it claimed to be Satan himself.
mhayden
FL_Ag1998 said:

free_mhayden said:

Man, are you sure? I thought part of the big deal in the plot of the Exorcist was that the entity that possessed Reagan was it claimed to be Satan himself.

Not to derail the thread, but yes it made that claim but it was established that it was the demon that was seen at the beginning of the film (and that Merrin had battled before).
FL_Ag1998
AG
free_mhayden said:

FL_Ag1998 said:

free_mhayden said:

Not to derail the thread, but yes it made that claim but it was established that it was the demon that was seen at the beginning of the film (and that Merrin had battled before).

Ah, ok. Those damn demons, you can never trust 'em to give you an honest answer!
Dallasag02
AG
DrEvazanPhD

Terrible movie, but good guitar scene at the end, and always thought this was an underrated devil.

Also:
The Debt
Vigo morgenstern in The prophesy.
Gigem314
AG
hunter2012 said:

Just like the movie, Adam Sandler Satan is underrated.

"First we eat the pig and then together we burrrrrrrrrn!"

"I've never seen so many dead hookers in all my life!"
"Lord knows I have..."

Love that movie.
Redstone
AG
GoAgs92
AG
queso1 said:

Pacino in DA. He was hoo ahing all over that movie.

I blew snot out of my nose
Damien Thorn
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.