*** RAMPAGE *** (Dwayne Jonson)

1,071 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by wangus12
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is basically King Kong from the director of San Andreas, and yet, somehow... I still kind of want to see it? For something based on an '80s arcade game, that seems to be taking itself way too seriously, and literally looks be a blatant ripoff of one of the most popular cinematic monsters of all time, I'm almost mad at myself for finding this trailer tolerable, and kind even kind of fun.

Am I crazy?

Rampage hits theaters in 2D, 3D, and IMAX on April 20...

jr15aggie
AG
Man I loved that game. Was everything that made arcades and even the local pizza parlor great in the late 80s!

The movie... Well... Um... Yeah....
Pignorant
AG
Jeffrey Dean Morgan basically playing Negan?
TCTTS
AG
Pignorant said:

Jeffrey Dean Morgan basically playing Jeffrey Dean Morgan?

FIFY.
Quinn
AG
That looks unbelievably bad. I'm guessing single digit RT review rating.
It looks fun! Definitely a Tuesday trip to the theater.
Sex Panther
AG
TCTTS said:

This is basically King Kong from the director of San Andreas, and yet, somehow... I still kind of want to see it? For something based on an '80s arcade game, that seems to be taking itself way too seriously, and literally looks be a blatant ripoff of one of the most popular cinematic monsters of all time, I'm almost mad at myself for finding this trailer tolerable, and kind even kind of fun.

Am I crazy?

This is a phenomenon known as "The Rock Effect". It's a wonderful, magical, miracle of nature that makes the world a better place.
TCTTS
AG
Ah, yes. Must explain how I've put up with Ballers for three seasons.
brew82
I'm not embarrassed to say I want to see this movie in a theater.
jeffk
AG
That game was awesome. The Rock is awesome. This movie will also be awesome (in my own estimation anyway).
GiveEmHellBill
AG
It's a movie with giant creatures rampaging through Chicago with the Rock trying to stop them.

Seriously....just take my money now.

I do think they messed up the plot. Keep the gorilla being exposed to the government created chemical, but make the wolf and crocodile government test subjects (like in the video game).
wangus12
AG
The game was so much fun. Countless nights playing it with friends
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.